How often do you get a Dominos pizza? (Seventeen year old thread bump warning)

Soldato
Love dominos,used to have them all the time when i was at school. Around half my EMA went on them i bet.

Not had one in ages as i just have an asda/sainsburys/m&s pizza. Pepperoni pizza......is pepperoni as far as I'm concerned but Dominos BBQ! is the pizza of gods.

I'm currently in a king chicken tikka kebab stage so i think a large texas BBQ will go down a treat in the next week or so.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
As much as i am ashamed to admit it, ive had one every week night for around 2 weeks or more now :( Cba after coming back from jobs to cook anything and its on the way

That really can't be good for you. Surely you can rustle up some pasta or even fry a steak + jacket potato?

Soldato
Good few times recently - my gf likes them you see, but I like the base with the cheese sauce in it and 'the sizzler' topping.

Soldato
Nice to see it's been spent wisely :rolleyes:;)

Cheers but what's the problem? Would you turn down 'free' money?

I don't think half of my 5th or 6th year did.....and what the hell could people of that age spend it on. I had no rent to pay,no bus fares,no car to run....i had no outgoings.

Granted i didn't get much EMA in 6th year as i was barely there.

Permabanned
Weird, I've not had Dominoes for ages but I was working late tonight and we got some in. It was pretty meh, a lot of the other local places are a lot nicer and cheaper but I wasn't paying so didn't complain.

Soldato
i have Pizza Hut when in Philippines or Hong Kong as they are more reasonably priced there. In this country i never have one as they are a complete ripoff unless you have ULTRA discounted vouchers

Back
Top Bottom