The Next Time You Eat Chicken

Soldato
Awwwww cute but also sad...

Feels a bit wrong to treat them as lifeless objects ( mainly in the sorting by those old women throwing them around :(, and during all the belts etc), some of those falls must hurt :(. But at the same time, it's not ''dramatic'' yet, they're not being tortured just yet, they ( hopefully:( ) aren't getting any major injuries of it.

Can't really do much about it tbh, it's not as me not eating chicken or whatever is going to change anything, I'll enjoy my chicken just as much as usually...

Last edited:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I remember seeing a clip which showed chicks being 'shot' from the end of a conveyor belt into a large barn from a lorry... looked quite unpleasant.

Soldato
Can't see youtube videos but I'm presuming its battery farmed chickens?

Simple answer: don't buy cheap meat.

no, it's how they mass hatch chickens (where chicken rearers buy the chicks from in the first place). even higher quality free range chickens go through this process except they are the lucky ones ending up in some nice field somewhere rather than a shead.

Caporegime
no, it's how they mass hatch chickens (where chicken rearers buy the chicks from in the first place). even higher quality free range chickens go through this process except they are the lucky ones ending up in some nice field somewhere rather than a shead.
Ah.

Not all free range chickens go through that process.

Back
Top Bottom