Lets see your badges!

Associate
Hey mates!
I'm tired of spending 80 shells or more on a component and not getting a stinkin badge or decal. At least I could have gotten a T-shirt with my i7. Seriously though, I have recently bought some case badges (stickers) and put them on my case. Show me yours, and I'll show you mine lol. I spent about 200 shells on my board (in sig) and did not even get a evga badge, how sad.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a Lian Li one, on my Lian Li case. That is all.

Seriousy though, they usually look naff, I've got a Zalman one you can have if you want it though :p

Associate
OP
Not just badges, but on the side you cant see in my pics I have band decals and other different stickers. I like to customize my rig and make it "mine" as opposed to anything you could buy anywhere. But that's just me. I have paraphernalia of all my favorite stuff everywhere.

^^ better than having a lian li badge on a case that was not lian li. :p

Associate
Not a fan of badges.

etchings.jpg

Soldato
lol was going to squeal "Competitor"

Then I realised that they've recently become insolvent.

No wonder I couldn't add to cart !

ps Anyone else having problems sourcing water cooling in the UK ? Seems like supplies are damn low everywhere

Last edited:
Associate
I have a single black & silver G.Skill badge on the top fascia of my Antec 300 case. Understated but individual, that's my taste!

I have been playing with my dremel and some perspex sheet as was toying with the idea of making a side window and having some leds illuminate a design etched into the perspex, but have shelved that at the mo... She Who Must Be Obeyed has decided the garden shed needs a new roof! :(

Back
Top Bottom