Lets see your badges!

Associate
I'm in the no-badges crew too.. kinda scared that puts me in with the kind of people who de-badge their cars and think they look great too tho'? :D

Soldato
That's the site that made me get off my arse and finish my case :p Including a black motherboard, new RAM and loads of cable sleeving.

For anyone even considering it, don't fit Paxmate. It looks ok but jesus is it tough to get off.

After removing the rivets from my case today I had to spend about 90 minutes cleaning it off one piece, there's 4 left. :(

Dude did you not have a sexy looking Lian Li ?

Must have been a couple of years back now.

Where's the links to your old n new builds so that some of us can drool over them :D

Associate
Here's mine. ;)

1of1-1.jpg

Soldato
I remember when I had a load of trouble with a DDR1 set of OCZ gold, basically the set got RMA'd 3ish times all faulty, in the end OCZ got me working RAM and sent me a box full of goodies as an apology, included was an awesome case transfer, like a huge vinyl.. wish I kept the case now :(

Associate
I've got an Artic cooling one on mine, which was the only piece of hardware that came with one :(

i see quite a storm in a tea cup brewing here,

Just to pick on one comment,

" What's the point of badges on public display anyway ? etc etc"

Well, i bought the hardware, so in a sense "supporting" that manufacturers trade. So displaying a badge of something i'm happy to have in my pc seems reasonable?

it's a bit like the football fans who go to watch there team play and wear there teams shirt... They are at the game, supporting there team, they dont have to wear the shirt, other people will go to the game and not wear their teams shirt.

kind of a loose argument,

i dont mind badges, just wish more companies would put them in the box.

Back
Top Bottom