• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official OMG I've finally got my 5850 thread **

Suspended
For a bit of a laugh the first OcUK customer to post a picture of there 5850 with the mandatory loaf or packet of crumpets I will send a game bundle to.
;)

Soldato
that will be a biased result though as we are all in different locations, for us who live at the top end of the country have a disadvantage, give me the bundle anyway fatboy - you know it makes sense ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I think the people that got there 5805's in the first shipment should get the games bundle ;) plus its my birthday on Monday i must qualify for it :D

Associate
I'm sat waiting for mine now crumpets at the ready slightly annoying though as was planning on eating them for breakfast! Btw DPD site still says at the Leeds depot should it not be on the van now? Can't remember how it worked last with DPD.

Suspended
I'm sat waiting for mine now crumpets at the ready slightly annoying though as was planning on eating them for breakfast! Btw DPD site still says at the Leeds depot should it not be on the van now? Can't remember how it worked last with DPD.

The packet will do fine m8 ;)

Associate
For a bit of a laugh the first OcUK customer to post a picture of there 5850 with the mandatory loaf or packet of crumpets I will send a game bundle to.
;)

Well I am a customer ( does not say one who bought a 5850 from you as I bought a 5870 ;) and here is a pic of crumpets and a 5850....So do i win ;)

crumpet.jpg

Soldato
i think the first 15 people or so who ordered on day of release (or before 10am day of release) should get some kind of bonus,

i.e 30% off next order or the game bundle or a mystery ??? box

mystery_box.jpg
;)

Soldato
OP
Love the 1ghz overclock in that techpowerup review :)

They're reviews I think are probably the best and the first I've found that included a naked shot.

front5850.jpg

I wonder what that big silver chip on the right is?

Back
Top Bottom