CLUB3D A NEW PARTNER TO OCUK WITH EXCEPTIONAL DEALS

Suspended
OP
When are these due in again? - I ordered mine with a system on saturday while they were still in stock but now i have recieved an email to say it isnt in stock and I will have to wait! Not happy!

Further stock is on its way to us either be here later on today or first thing tomorrow. What is your order number so I can check it for you ?

Associate
Thanks for the update! Can I expect it before the weekend to Northern Ireland? Dont fancy giving out my order number on a fourm incase someone tries to divert the order or something lol!

Associate
Still no word of this card being shipped on the emails? any inside info about when it will be here?? Got most of my system built tonight and waiting on the card to try it out! vVery frustrating as you could imagine!

Associate
Good price, I hope the other card manufactures follow suit so that all the cards in the same league come down in price a little, I'm just holding out that little bit longer before I buy one...

Associate
I got my Club3D 5770 yesterday, and to be honest, I'm very happy with it. The windows experience index says 6.1 which I'm pretty happy with. Much better than the 2.0 the onboard HD4200 gave me.

Suspended
OP
I got my Club3D 5770 yesterday, and to be honest, I'm very happy with it. The windows experience index says 6.1 which I'm pretty happy with. Much better than the 2.0 the onboard HD4200 gave me.

Good product the Club3D goign very well for us. Thankyou for your custom and enjoy your purchase ;)

Associate
When did u order yours? I ordered mine last Sat and no word of it! Supposedly more in yesterday but I havent recieved any emails to say it has been dispatched!

Soldato
chalk another one off!!

Selling my gtx280 while its still worth a bit and got the 5870.

My first ATI in a long time but also the first time in a while i have'nt had an nvidia motherboard so thought id see what ATI have to offer.

Soldato
well i phoned up this morning with my card ready to order to club3d 1024mb hd5770 graphics cards, but before i did i asked if it would come with the bridge leads, to be told 'yes, all ati cards do' so when i said that someone on here ordered one that did not come with the leads and i checked club3d site and there is no indication that they are included he said he would ask someone. he came back saying the only one they can guarantee that does come with the leads is the vapour-x. i asked if you sold the leads as i would have been happy to still of bought from you as before you have been excellent, but no, he didnt even contemplate the idea, he just said 'no, try ebay' so thats a £235 sale lost, i know its probably not a lot in the scheme of things, but will make me think twice about buying from here in the future.
i dont want to buy from anywhere else, but if i cant get the bridge connectors from you, doesnt leave me much choice :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom