would you ask out girl in Asda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can see it now. Loads of ocuk members rushing the place asking anything with a pulse out for a drink. *She's not much of a looker and is missing some teeth.. but sod it I took a coach trip up here for this*

Soldato
Despite having an almighty hangover from the weekend and sleep deprived, i've just sat here and read 80 odd pages of posts - this thread, and the whole azab situation.

Tefal, you do have my respect for the latter, seriously funny stuff.

Nickg, don't fall into the same trap. I want your next post to be "I asked her, she blew me out, gutted :( "

Soldato
op has actually swung the other way since thread started. In summary.. He didn't grow any balls and seems to have bottled it... Or he has been so busy seeing to his new checkout girl he don't have time to update.. unlikely

Soldato
I think he actually summoned up the courage one day to actually ask her.

He walked slowly up to the counter dreading the moment, but really wanting to go through with it...

But by this point half a dozen Ocukers have already asked her out, done the deed and left her used and abused with a couple of smashed cornish pasties lying around the place for good effect just for a bit of forum drama and for SOME CURSED RESOLOUTION to this thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom