• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
T'is true joeleitz - launch days tend to be dogged by problems, especially ones for things as popular as WoW and Battlefield. Teething problems, but they have to get it sorted within the next 48 hours!

Associate
I can see how it can be vexing at the moment, cause you're only thinking about playing the NEW game. Just play something else in the mean time, as the ranking system doesn't even work (for me atleast). I can't even get a medkit!

Cheers,
Joe

Associate
Yeah.. an in a couple of days when everythings running smooth it will all be forgotten.. until the next big release! and the cycle continues :p I'm just waiting for it to be sorted so I can play it consistently without problems, instead of lurking in this thread!

As a sidenote: I just ordered a Akasa AK-955 CPU Cooler for the Q8400 I have ordered. I wasn't sure whether to get this or the Arctic Cooling Alpine 7 Pro - as I kinda recognised the Arctic name. Did I make the right choice? I'm pretty skint at the moment and just wanted something a little step up from stock cooling to OC with.

Associate
One thing I havent seen on any forums or in here..

Everytime I launch the game, I get this message:

"Warning! Your system time appears to be incorrect, would you like to check it online against a time server?
Your system time will not be adjusted automatically. Please correct the time manually, if necessary. A reboot may be required afterwards."

Then I have the option to 'Launch Analysis'.. 'Yes'.. 'No'.

My system time and clock is bang on by the way. Clicking Launch Analysis doesnt seem to do anything, clicking no is essentially the same as 'Cancel' and aborts. Clicking 'Yes' opens up the game. Nothing major - was just wondering if anybody else had this?

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Anyone ordering from Amazon had theirs sent yet? Says delivery estimate is the 8th! :eek:

Wondering if i should cancel and pre load on Steam?

Associate
Updated PB manually, got on the first server I tried for a good 5 mins.. then it kicked me. Got my hopes up i'd somehow sorted it :(

Caporegime
Earlier in the game i seen an m16 kit laying on the ground, just had to do a double take on it and was about to grab it and it disappeared. :(

Just have to wonder whos sad enough to have already ranked up that high to get it.

Caporegime
M16 is only 47k points, I've already got the UMP version of the M16 for Engineer, and I'm 1 gun off the M16. Does that make me double sad? :(

nod2.gif

:D

Back
Top Bottom