• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
In all honesty I doubt they released it by accident , as far as I know it's more expensive on EA store so in releasing it early some people may have cancelled orders elsewhere and got it on the EA store.

Call me a cynic but I think this is the case , you don't just release a game by accident.

C64

C64

Soldato
People were farming ranks on the beta like assaults sitting at spawn emptying clips and getting +10's ammo resupply.

So I'd imagine there's lots of that stuff going on right now too.

Permabanned
orginal price = £36

coke zone points = £5 off (10 points) have loads of coke in the hosue so no biggie

Voucher code thing available on the net for 25%

makes it about £20.66 i think

yeah thats how much i paid as well. i could hardly believe it that i was playing early and got it cheaper than anywhere.

Associate
If I buy this from a store on a disc can I register it with steam like MW2 so I don't need the disc in to play?

Does anyone know this that has received a physical copy of the game? I want to play it through steam so if I can install off the disc like MW2 then that'll save a lot of time otherwise I am going to have to download it through steam and it's not always that fast.

Soldato
I think if a game is simultaniously released on steam and retail then they all share the same key type and you should be able to tie the game to your steam account.

I'm off work with man flu ATM and really hope my copy turns up from game today. I will tie my copy to steam as I'm a big fan :)

Soldato
I can't seem to score points like i did in the beta, i wonder if they did that on purpose to test the weapons out more unless am just more pants at it this time round :/.

Soldato
There still seems to be a lot of people out there who don't spot. I find myself spotting people whilst I am shooting at them. Not only does it help me if they suddenly duck behind cover, but it helps the team as well.

Back
Top Bottom