*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
I just went through the whole preorder process again and before clicking place order, it had the estimated delivery date as July 2nd!!! No thank you.

Has anyone ordered within the past hr or so, what delivery date was showing?

How do I reserve one to pick up in store?

Soldato
I just went through the whole preorder process again and before clicking place order, it had the estimated delivery date as July 2nd!!! No thank you.

Has anyone ordered within the past hr or so, what delivery date was showing?

How do I reserve one to pick up in store?

I've just done exactly the same, so reserved in store. At least I've now got the option of making my mind up on the day, instead of now and it will probably fall on next months cc bill too.

Go here:
http://reserve.apple.com/WebObjects...eAnotherProduct?lang=en&country=GB&store=R136

Select your store, then follow the process.

Soldato
just got my order confirmation:

We estimate your order to be shipped By July 2nd.
We estimate your order will be delivered to your shipping address
on or before 05 Jul, 2010 - 06 Jul, 2010.

Number Product Description Quantity Price Estimated ship
MC596ZM/A IPHONE 4 DOCK-ZML 1 24.84 By July 2nd
MC597ZM/A IPHONE 4 BUMPERS BLACK-ZML 1 22.22 By June 24th
Total: £ 42.56
Shipping Cost: 4.50
Discount (incl in Total): - £ 0.00
VAT @17.50%: £ 8.24
Order Total: £ 55.30

Dam why is the dock so behind?

Soldato
Associate
After phoning Orange for my PAC code yesterday, it's amazing how fast the customer representative went from being charming, to indifferent, to almost downright rude after I told him I was leaving their network. It's a shame, really, because I've been on Orange my entire mobile phone "life" (about 7 years) and never had a problem with their service, but after this I don't think I could go back to them...

Soldato
I think I just need to calm the ****down and be patient lol. I wanted a white one initially so I will just wait until they are officially released and go grab a white one in store sometime in the first week. :p

Thanks anyway Burned_Alive, definately the wisest thing I think, reserve and have a few days to think about it and go pick up in store if no better offers come up.

Back
Top Bottom