*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Associate
Is anyone elses iphone 4 becoming slightly sluggish.I've had mine sine June 2010 and it only has around 6GB free and I have 276 apps on it,it has never been restored.For instance boot time was around 25secs now it's 55 secs

Soldato
Anyway I can get Wifi Hotspot working on Orange?

They told my mate that they won't even charge him as it's a business only thing.

Gave him a spare touchpad I managed to get, which obviously doesn't have sim card slot.

Don't see why there's restrictions, data is data!

Soldato
I am on Orange and can upgrade now. Have had for the last 20 months a BB8900. Tempted with the iPhone 4. But not sure how I will get on without a keyboard and how good it will be at receiving 4 different email addresses.

Plus, new contracts are 18/24 months now. How different do you think the iPhone 5 will actually be?

Soldato
since getting my iphone replaced, i got another zagg cover for it. either zagg have changed how they make them or ive got a dodgy one, it shifts when my son press really had on the screen the shield moves this never happened before when we played jelly car. and when its in my pocket it starts peeling or bubling

ive had zagg on 3g, 3gs and previous iphone 4 and this never happened

Soldato
Anyone else had problems with the home button? My phone is only a few months old ( Apple warranty replacement) and sometimes it either doesn't respond at all or acts like I pressed it twice. Very annoying, just tried an air duster and a little cleaner around it, will see how it is now.

Associate
Anyone else had problems with the home button? My phone is only a few months old ( Apple warranty replacement) and sometimes it either doesn't respond at all or acts like I pressed it twice. Very annoying, just tried an air duster and a little cleaner around it, will see how it is now.

I can confirm that my partner also has this issue with her iPhone. Never thought about taking it back as its quite random and may only happen once a week. I can confirm it is annoying though.

Soldato
Hi guys,
I know its not an iPhone 4 but rather than a new thread can someone help me.

A friend has a Blackberry Curve and just bought a iPhone 3gs off a friend. She has put her sim card in and it is being recognized as vodafone UK but it is not showing any bars of signal no matter where she is.

Does she have to change some settings to get it to work or?

Thanks

Permabanned
Hi guys,
I know its not an iPhone 4 but rather than a new thread can someone help me.

A friend has a Blackberry Curve and just bought a iPhone 3gs off a friend. She has put her sim card in and it is being recognized as vodafone UK but it is not showing any bars of signal no matter where she is.

Does she have to change some settings to get it to work or?

Thanks

do a restore on the 3gs then try again and report back.

Soldato
My iP4 keeps forgetting my wifi passcode. I have 3 different access points, all named them same with the same pass, just on different channels. It will connect ok but then asks for the password again.

I started doing this after I set up a second access point, I reset network settings and it worked great for a week but now it's doing it again.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Hi guys,

I want to change my number from a vodaphone to an Iphone 4. I.e. use my old number on my iphone 4. I was told I could ring up a number and get a new sim card, simple as. Plz let me know.

Soldato
I'm presuming you mean that you want to move from Vodafone to a new network using an iPhone 4...in which case you'll need to get a PAC code from Vodafone to give to the new network.

If you're talking about moving to a new SIM on Vodafone, surely Vodafone would be the people to ask?

Soldato
Hi guys,

I want to change my number from a vodaphone to an Iphone 4. I.e. use my old number on my iphone 4. I was told I could ring up a number and get a new sim card, simple as. Plz let me know.

you need to ask them for a micro/nano sim once you get it call them up adn they will tie your accont to to the new sim. takes a few minutes if that

Back
Top Bottom