*** Steam Summer Sale - Selection of games upto 85% off ***

Soldato
Is it worth buying the Borderlands DLC? Is it any good? I bought the game, never played it before though, so just wondering if the DLC is an 'essential' buy or not.

From what I've seen after purchasing this evening and attempting multiplayer, there's only 2-3 vanilla co-op games running, so I've bought the Zombie and Armory DLC's as I assume that's what everyone's playing. The Riot DLC recieves crap reviews so I passed on that.

Associate
From what I've seen after purchasing this evening and attempting multiplayer, there's only 2-3 vanilla co-op games running, so I've bought the Zombie and Armory DLC's as I assume that's what everyone's playing. The Riot DLC recieves crap reviews so I passed on that.

I decided to go for the Armory and Zombie DLC, it's only £4 odd so a bargain really.

Soldato
Can't decide if Day Of Defeat Source is worth the money, sure it is cheap, but a 5 year old game.... hmmm.

I discovered it just this year and I've put about 5 times the amount of hours into it than any other game! It's awesome, well worth the pennies they're asking. I particularly enjoy the gungame servers, though they're not that popular.

Soldato
Big LOL @ Crysis
:eek: :eek: :eek: Look the Crysis pack is the number 2 top seller right now :eek: :eek: :eek:

Untitled-27.jpg

Soldato
I still play DoD: Source to this day. Graphics are still good, runs like a dream on most machines, well polished and I do like the gameplay.

Permabanned
i purchased the crysis pack and it did not cost that much , has it gone up ?

His prices are higher because he is in the Channel Islands (god knows why, but that's how it is for some reason). It is still £14.99 for the UK. Which is itself not a very good sale price FWIW.

(actually I see some of his prices are the same as I get, but others are higher. Weird.)

Last edited:
Soldato
Can anyone tell me how big the download is for Borderlands and all three DLC's? It says 7,996.4 meg but im at 8,169 already.
I paused and restarted the computer half way through, after about a gig of download. Is it muffed?

Associate
Can anyone tell me how big the download is for Borderlands and all three DLC's? It says 7,996.4 meg but im at 8,169 already.
I paused and restarted the computer half way through, after about a gig of download. Is it muffed?

mine says 10gb, with 2 out of 3 DLC (armory and zombie)... still downloading

everyone should get DoD Source, one of the best online games, and gameplay its so different that its pretty refreshing

Back
Top Bottom