Dog burnt alive in cage.

Associate
human beings are absolutely disgusting! animals dont know things like rape, hate, murder etc... whoever did this should be burnt alive themselves !

how can someone even think of doing this?????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Soldato
whoever did this should be burnt alive themselves !

Hell yea.

But of course the scum who did this *know* how wussy law-enforcement here is and so they will get away with it.

In a country where you get just 12 - 16 years for murder ("life" sentence)...what hope is there for punishing people who do this to helples animals.

Give people who do such things 200-yr sentences, 3 meals a week no time outside in a 6ft cell no windows and you only leave in a coffin when Nature decides times up. *That* is deterrence.

A sick crime, I feel ill.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is why we need the gas chamber for people like this.

But of course the scum who did this *know* how wussy law-enforcement here is and so they will get away with it.

In a country where you get just 12 - 16 years for murder ("life" sentence)...what hope is there for punishing people who do this to helples animals.

Give people who do such things 200-yr sentences, 3 meals a week no time outside in a 6ft cell no windows and you only leave in a coffin when Nature decides times up. *That* is deterrence.

A sick crime, I feel ill.

For the most part i agree. There is just no excuse for it.

Back
Top Bottom