Dog burnt alive in cage.

Man of Honour
This is just repulsive. It saddens me that people can do such a thing and there is no punishment that fits their crime. I hope they rot in hell for such cruelty.

Consigliere
Oh Roehampton! We love you!

Sigh. I'm sure i've passed the kids at some point. Like the OP, i live 2 minutes from where this happened. Being specific, i live WITH the OP.

Soldato
Lol @ the mob-rage. And also lol @ the crappy journalism/writing in that article.

kids who are allowed to get away with things like this will prolly go on to do jamie bulger-esque deeds. it takes a special kind of 'sick' to burn a dog in a cage, i really hope they are caught.

Soldato
Animals do those ~bad things~... dolphins rape, etc.

The term 'rape' doesn't really come into it, that would count as a simple attempted reproduction. Animals killing animals is simply the natural order of things, higher primates killing other primates (baboons etc.) could be seen as a stronger parallel but even then it is simply the course of nature, even when they seemingly do it for 'pleasure' they are still acting on their base instincts and animalistic behaviour. You could turn the argument around and say that we as humans, no matter how intelligent we like to think we are, are still driven by our base animalism and an attack like this is a 'natural' human adolescent act.

However I don't believe that. We do have a higher level of intelligence and we should act and behave accordingly, and according to the rules and taboos of the society we have built with that intelligence. Burning a dog alive is truly disgusting and I would say 'evil'.

I really hope they get caught.

Caporegime
Make you wonder just what exactly possesses somebody to go and do something like this. What goes on in their brains God only knows.

Probably bored out of their heads or high on some drugs ie glue sniffers etc etc.

Shame really:(...im not a big fan of dogs but thats just sick to do that to a defenceless dog really....its a shame the dog didnt get escape and rip those little scumbags heads off.

Back
Top Bottom