The Official 2010 Ryder Cup Thread **Spoilers**

Associate
I've just registered my iPhone for the Sky Mobile App, free until end of the year. Tested it by loading up some NFL on Sky Sports 3 and works fine over WiFi, albeit with a 40-50 second delay.

Will be interesting to see how the Sky Mobile App works over 3G, I was watching World Cup games on TVCatchup over 3G and that was a bit hit and miss, sometimes it was perfectly fine, other times I got massive pixelation.

Luckily I'm still on a no limit data contract so it won't cost me a penny if I have the Sky Mobile app open and running for 6 or 7 hours in work watching the singles on Monday.

Caporegime
Awesome afternoon of golf for Europe right there.

Play resumes this morning at I believe 9 for the singles?

I'm currently lol'ing at the Sky breakdown of the singles, how unbelievably biased is that Butch guy? So annoying.

Caporegime
It's a joke really. They charge a ridiculous amount of money, have bucket loads of adverts then can't cope with something that was always going to be high demand.

Soldato
My iPhone sky app is working perfectly over 3G :)

Just how fantastic does the course look with lovely sunny weather.

Thats the thing, it is an awsome course :) just a shame the weather ruined it over the weekend, hopefully this will shut the Americans up blaming the weather for their bad golf :p

Back
Top Bottom