The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Soldato
Ah, you've resorted to calling people fanboys now.

You are clueless and dont know what you are talking about, I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you.

If you dont like it, dont play it. Simple. There are enough idiots on WoW already so I guess the graphics are doing us a favour keeping you away :)

i dont like it and i dont play it :D

Man of Honour
I think it looks great.

Nobody plays WoW for the graphics anyway, they are extremely functional and have excellent artistic flair. You obviously cant understand or see that. Your loss :)

Associate
Project Reality Mod for Battlefield 2 - 64 online fun!!
updated_kit_geometries.jpg

updated_british_geometries.jpg

new_insurgent_geometries.jpg

spg9_kopye.jpg

thermal_imaging.jpg

close_support_bridges.jpg

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3uZpVWCZts&feature=player_embedded

Soldato
Thost screenies aren't exactly the best. For me it's the engine that's the problem - it just hammers the CPU and doesn't really efficiently use the GPU either. They have made changes but it's still inefficient.

It's an okay looking game - there hasn't been any point whereby I have actually been awed by it. It's functional I'd say.

M.

Soldato
WOW looks god awful in terms of artistic design

You are no insults. Get out.

WoW looks great in motion. The animation on ICC Boss's is fantastic. Just watch Marrowgar for example. Then look up from Marrowgar and see the mammoth ice column stretching up to the Lich King. In fact, WoW has the best artistic design of any game i have played.

Last edited:
Soldato
haters will allways be haters, the graphics are not the best true, but they are still quite nice at times considering the age of the engine.

wait till you see me post my cata pics on here with my new rig with all my gfx mods on top of it, will blow peeps soxs off :)

Back
Top Bottom