*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Keep the archive of previous days so we can easily find in the thread whatever was on sale earlier and at what price :)

Great idea for a thread, I was thinking about doing this a while ago but haven't got enough time and patience to update regularly.

Soldato
Tempting! Any good?

I bought it a few weeks back and couldn't put it down after starting it. Starts off abit slow but gets very very good after around 30 mins or so. The implementation of the time device is more elaborate than timeshift which is the only game I can think of thats similar to it. Its kinda like a cross between wolfenstein and timeshift if I had to try and describe it lol.

You can upgrade the weapons you get and also the time device etc plus also upgrade your health etc via finding plans (kinda like on deadspace where you find the schematics)

Good game

Soldato
Komedy, put expired deals in single posts in this thread so we can easily find them if something pops up at a later date :)

Do it every couple of days so that they aren't too spread over, though.

Soldato
will look at a way to do this. Does the "Spoiler" Tag work on these forums btw ?

Just post in this thread every couple of days with the expired deals from the past few days/week and that will do.

No need to expand the ever-growing original post ;)

When you have some more time, write STEAMWORKS next to the games that can be redeemed on Steam. It will certainly have a lot of interest.

Would be nice if the thread got a sticky eventually and another person with mod rights to edit the OP from time to time.

Look into EA Store deals too :) I know they're not the best but always worth having a look at as there are some exclusives going around ;)

http://www.reddit.com/r/steamdeals/ - for the latest Steam Deals
http://savygamer.co.uk/category/deals/pc/ - for the PC deals in general

HotUKDeals - Gaming may have some highlights as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom