7 games to go.. Who do you think will be relegated?

Don
It's almost impossible to call. You'd fancy both Blackburn (because of GD) and Wolves (because I think they'll win) to stay up but beyond that it's any 2 from 3..

Despite their win today, Spurs have been on a dreadful run of form so you can't rule out Birmingham getting something from them, and both Stoke and Utd have little to play for which might help Wigan and Blackpool. I can't see all 3 of those winning so Blackburn should be ok even if they lose.

Soldato
As a B'Ham fan I'm in for a nervous few days :o Unbelievable.....finally win a piece of silverware and qualify for Europe......then go and undo it all....and then some :mad:

Soldato
No point in speculating about west ham! Why they kept Avram Grant on I don't know :confused:
Blackpool will go down as there's no way they'll beat man utd. Shame really as I think Ian Holloway is brilliant. And they don't pussy out of attacking the big teams like some other teams do *cough* man city *cough*
Out of Birmingham and Wigan - I don't think either will win their last game. If they're lucky one may get a draw and i'd give birmingham the best chance of that.
So my 3 for relegation are:
West Ham
Blackpool
Wigan

Caporegime
You support Arsenal dont you, lol you wont be able to afford him ;)

Why hasn't that Franco (sp) chap been given more of a chance at Wigan? He's look pretty decent, but clearly needs a bit of time and some games to develope, I know it's tough when you're at the wrong end of the table but still.

Caporegime
I just want Wigan to go down.

I really like the manager at Wigan though :(

He's a nice bloke, spoken to him a few times and he's just a top bloke.

Soldato
mcarthy's a nice bloke, i still want to see wolves go down or birmingham city would do tbh. wigan can be quite an entertaining team to watch at times. bottom line, i wouldn't really miss any of the candidates. blackburn would be nice though seeing as the new owners would have jack walker turning in his grave.

Associate
I am surprised every body is writing off Blackpool!!. There is no way they can be relegated they are going to get a convincing win against Man U. That am more than certain (Reason i can't see SAF sending Blackpool down not after doing a double on Liverpool while they allowed him to come back from 2-0 at halftime. Such is a team he real needs next season and that's exactly what he will do).

Blackburn is certainly going to lose at Wolves and get relegated. B'ham and Wigan have to fight for their lives and i see B'ham surviving!

so it will be Blackburn and Wigan going down.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I am surprised every body is writing off Blackpool!!. There is no way they can be relegated they are going to get a convincing win against Man U. That am more than certain (Reason i can't see SAF sending Blackpool down not after doing a double on Liverpool while they allowed him to come back from 2-0 at halftime. Such is a team he real needs next season and that's exactly what he will do).

Blackburn is certainly going to lose at Wolves and get relegated. B'ham and Wigan have to fight for their lives and i see B'ham surviving!

so it will be Blackburn and Wigan going down.

:rolleyes:

lol

Man of Honour
I'll refrain from quoting the 'this is our year' Arsenal diatribes from the start of the year.

At least half of all arsenal fans say the same thing at the start of the year, we bang in goals for fun and cruise past teams with ease at times. 3 Months ago, most arsenal fans were on cloud nine, it's hard not to get caught up in the 'this is our year' phase of the season.

I thought you'd target Brummie fans anyway, after the grief they gave you for the League Cup final and now they'll be playing in the Championship...

Nothing against them, they won fair and square and were entitled to gloat at the time, however I can't say I'm sorry to see them go down though.

Back
Top Bottom