Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Oh, you used to live there. You must be right.

People always seem to seriously underestimate the white population for any area.

Tis easy to do though. Its also partially why police stop and search statistics get skewed towards certain groups - certain groups will represent a larger % of the people out and about on the street.

Perhaps more white people are at work during the day and are less likely to be hanging about in the street late at night etc...

Associate
Why do the police still bother with Horses?

They are superbly useful... nothing is better for crowd management at this moment in time, they give a good vantage point, are extremely intimidating, a good position to defend yourself from etc.

Police horses are not as easily frightened as your everyday horse.

Caporegime
There is pretty much nothing going on now, just kids just lurking around.

And lol, what the **** just happened to the BBC blokes voice? :D :D

Soldato
Please will someone round up all these foreigners and kick them out. Why tolerate them when all they are bringing is gang culture, bling, rap,drugs and guns. They don't respect anything or anyone.

This country has turned into a cesspit.

Permabanned
Tis easy to do though. Its also partially why police stop and search statistics get skewed towards certain groups - certain groups will represent a larger % of the people out and about on the street.

Perhaps more white people are at work during the day and are less likely to be hanging about in the street late at night etc...

Careful, you will be branded a racist soon.

Permabanned
They are superbly useful... nothing is better for crowd management at this moment in time, they give a good vantage point, are extremely intimidating, a good position to defend yourself from etc.

Although I'll get a fine if my dog poos in the street yet they can ride about town crapping on everything in sight - this is ok apparently.

:rolleyes:

Soldato
yup, I remember the Oldham riots, that was something swept up by the Labour government, areas in the north are the same, no go for whites, no go for asians, people laugh at it but its true.

Multiculturalism will never ever work it, you cant have different cultures and beliefs living so close nit, over what 60-70 years in the UK and we still have troubles at least the last big invasion on this land was all whites/nordic, thank god, least they had a work ethic, look at Ireland/N Ireland, same colour totally different beliefs.

How can it be the fault of multi-culturism if the area is predominantly afro-carribean :confused:

Associate
Although I'll get a fine if my dog poos in the street yet they can ride about town crapping on everything in sight - this is ok apparently.

:rolleyes:

They are very rarely on standard patrol... they go where they are required.

I don't see "they leave poo on the street" as an argument against good crowd management in potentially dangerous situations... :confused:

Associate

Cavalry charges used to work on trained (pre-firearm) infantry soldiers. Never mind cowardly scrotes.

Man of Honour
OP
PC has gone too far when you can't say "there's a bunch of black yobs burning stuff"

Please will someone round up all these foreigners and kick them out. Why tolerate them when all they are bringing is gang culture, bling, rap,drugs and guns. They don't respect anything or anyone.

This country has turned into a cesspit.

There's plenty of native British/White people involved in gangs, drugs, violence etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom