Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
http://www.zavilia.com/

Fill out the form if you recognise anyone!

(doubt anyone on here are associated with these 'people')

It's all over twitter now!

SVcr0.png

zkMDA.png

lAYZU.png

Anyone know what's going on? Heard something about a police shooting.

EDIT: Spelling fail title!! (thanks mods :D)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Looking at that video snapshot, i see a lot of black nationality!. Explicit4u is it mainly black culture living where you are?

I live in NW London, near Hampstead so no. The majority of people in my area are middle class and white. Unfortunately, like most areas in inner London we aren't far away from 'troubled' areas so we do get a a lot of non locals causing problems.

Man of Honour
OP
PC has gone too far when you can't say "there's a bunch of black yobs burning stuff"

Please will someone round up all these foreigners and kick them out. Why tolerate them when all they are bringing is gang culture, bling, rap,drugs and guns. They don't respect anything or anyone.

This country has turned into a cesspit.

There's plenty of native British/White people involved in gangs, drugs, violence etc.

Man of Honour
OP
I'm not getting into this debate with you, or anyone else.

It matters because it's not a bunch of white yobs setting fire to stuff.

If racism is looking at a certain ethnic group and pointing out facts about their way of life and their effect on others, on a daily basis and trying to distance oneself from that element of society (of which they have no respect for) then yes, i am a racist.
I see douches from every race, but fact of the matter it seems like in my experience, 8/10 of the 'Negroe' species of man fits into that category.

That's a bit prejudice, even if it was the majority of black people (which it isn't), you can't just group them all together and call it a fact.

Man of Honour
OP
From what I can see the white dudes are just standing around watching, but the black dudes are causing most of the trouble. Nothing racist or prejudiced about that, just fact of the situation.

I'm non white by the way.

Where are people watching this? I'm watching sky and bbc simultaneously and not one of them has a camera close enough to the 'protesters' to be able to distinguish race.

Institutionalised racism.

It's not racist at all. From what I can see in everyday life in London there seems to be a disproportionate amount of black people involved with gangs and violence. Targeting them is surely a good thing?

Police seem to be charging now..

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Then look harder to be honest.

All the action is round the corner where the police vans have moved (out of shot) so it's hard to tell who's causing the problem.

About 10mins ago they had a prolonged close-up of several black males wearing chains and baseball caps running down towards the cameras away from police.

must have missed that.

Ahh yes, the nice area where the rich and politicians live where multiculturalism is a great success as they can get on the tube to London and use a Polish coffee shop, without ever actually experiencing the negative effects of mass immigration .

:confused:

Looks like its clearing up.

Quite the opposite, another building has been reported to be set on fire, the cameras just don't have a clear shot of it.

Man of Honour
OP
Anyways, back to what's actually happening.
I'm not far from Tottenham, had no idea this was going on, could have been good to go down and get some photos.

I was going to pop down (about 25 minutes on the train) to take some photos but then I heard reports of people with professional cameras being targeted and decided against it.

Those are some newspaper headline photos right there.
I'd have been on the phone first before uploading them to Flickr!

They're not mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom