Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
I'm not getting into this debate with you, or anyone else.

It matters because it's not a bunch of white yobs setting fire to stuff.

If racism is looking at a certain ethnic group and pointing out facts about their way of life and their effect on others, on a daily basis and trying to distance oneself from that element of society (of which they have no respect for) then yes, i am a racist.
I see douches from every race, but fact of the matter it seems like in my experience, 8/10 of the 'Negroe' species of man fits into that category.

That's a bit prejudice, even if it was the majority of black people (which it isn't), you can't just group them all together and call it a fact.

Soldato
I'm about to start University in September and shall be staying at Emily Bowes Court in Tottenham Hale as that was the place I was assigned..

I'm now not feeling so great about this :(.

It's not that bad down here mate, i go through Tottenham Hale a few times a week and it's fine.

I don't go through on train by the way, but i live round here.

Associate
I'm about to start University in September and shall be staying at Emily Bowes Court in Tottenham Hale as that was the place I was assigned..

U might want to check that its not burnt down by then, if its still standing then I'm sure you will be fine ;)

Soldato
A mounted police offer has given you a ticking off for dog mess? When there are mounted police around there are usually bigger problems to be dealt with...

I often see mounted police wondering around. There were 2 standing around on Buchanan Street the other week. I've also had them move on a drunk who was being a nuisance in the park whilst we were playing football once.
They are just another way for the coppers to get around in my experience. They aren't kept just for crowd control.

Permabanned
How can it be the fault of multi-culturism if the area is predominantly afro-carribean :confused:

Because they don't understand British law or way of life, to them drugs/violence/rap and not working is the way of British life in Tottenham

Because when anything happens and a "police" man is involved, all hell breaks loose. The police are part of this country, millions of people respect them daily, they do their job, no hassle but all of a sudden the police are evil, maybe its the mentality of corruption coming from the countries these people originate from, the stories and corruption they have been told by the elders who are now getting old or the straught out of crompton look. :D

Would this of happened if it was a gang member shot in taxi by another gang?

Soldato

Haha. You'll be fine, its much better than large parts of South London students end up at.

10 minute train journey into Liverpool street, makes it an ideal place to stay.

Remember to add a few people from the forums on facebook beforehand so that your death can be accurately reported. :D

lol :D

Soldato
I'll be heading down to Elephant & Castle (hah not much better) 5 days a week anyway as that's where my University is, just from what I've heard it's not such a great area!

(Note: my other applied options were: Camberwell, Southbank & Hoxton)

Soldato
Exactly, it just humans venting off frustration, anger & disappointment...

I think you guys going off about rounding off foreigners out of this country are the scum & the ones that need to be removed off the earth.

You're clearly deluded then- it's a fact that London nowadays has a far higher level of violent crime than it has ever done and surprise surprise a vast rise in the foreign population mainly black. Additionally, you see this exact same behaviour in their home countries.

How is it just people venting frustration- it's people burning things down and attempting to maim innocent people because a scum of the earth criminal got shot down like the piece of waste he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom