Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Hopefully this will lead to a reversal of the emasculation of the police that has occurred over the last 13 years when it comes to dealing with scum (at the same time as more and more behaviour was criminalised for normal people). The police need to be free to act and to make appropriate choices to protect the public without constant fear of being harrassed by some quarters.

Soldato
It's good to see Labour's surestart and EMA generations in action, showing that throwing money at people doesn't stop them being scum, especially when you completely fail to link it to responsibility. I also see that Ed Milliband is suffering from his early onset dementia again about who these kids grew up under...

And who did the Parents grow up under? we could do this all day.

you're upset because DC got the UK to riot in a heartbeat whereas it took your step mom maggie years to do the same ;)

RIP to the people that got killed in my home town :(

Soldato
I was advised to go home shortly after lunch and left Birmingham at 3pm. Lots of other people had the same idea, that train was packed like London underground in rush hour.

Ahh, probably a good idea. I was outside New St station at around 5 and it was packed with riot police and a fair few hoodies about. Anyway, be safe dude :).

Caporegime
Hopefully this will lead to a reversal of the emasculation of the police that has occurred over the last 13 years when it comes to dealing with scum (at the same time as more and more behaviour was criminalised for normal people). The police need to be free to act and to make appropriate choices to protect the public without constant fear of being harrassed by some quarters.

Indeed, why a person who indulges in some moderate use of illegal drugs on a weekend should not be lumped in the same category as these rioting morons. But they are any way.

Man of Honour
And who did the Parents grow up under? we could do this all day.

The parents are scum too, but the huge amount of wasted money was supposed to help (even though all evidence clearly showed that it wouldn't)

you're upset because DC got the UK to riot in a heartbeat whereas it took your step mom maggie years to do the same ;)

Not really, it just shows how disasterous the policies of the previous government have been.

RIP to the people that got killed in my home town :(

Agreed.

Permabanned

Don't hold your breath!

Soldato
The parents are scum too, but the huge amount of wasted money was supposed to help (even though all evidence clearly showed that it wouldn't)

Not really, it just shows how disasterous the policies of the previous government have been.
Agreed.

And Dolph plays the blame game again...you sure it was not gods fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom