Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
toon mad, have a look at the thread title - no racist comments. I suggest you refrain from posting if you have that attitude.
Everyone else, insulting/baiting him isn't going to help and will make you look just as bad.

Caporegime
Read somewhere something about, "only people in the UK who run around in designer trainers and go home at night to sleep in a comfy bed call themselves 'in poverty' "

So true, morons, there not exactly on the edge of life they all have homes, clothes and a decent national health service, its not exactly the desert is it.

i guess youve never heard of "relative poverty" or the "poverty threshhold" or the "poverty line"

Soldato
obviously your life is cushy, your mammy and daddy been wiping your backside for you :rolleyes:

I come from working class, multicultural Birmingham, I say working class because my parents educated me that working is the only way, that I can't sit on the dole because 'dey took er jerbs!' yesterday it was the ethnic minorities in Birmingham standing up to the looters, looters of all races I'll point out.

you're a racist scumbag, end of discussion.

Soldato
Get the BNP in, get the foreigners out, give back the houses, jobs and opportunites to the people that matter, White british english come first, no one else!! Society wouldnt be broken if these fundamental issues were dealt with once and for all.

White Pride!!

Can I ask where your family are all from?

Did you know as an example 25% of the country have at least 1 Irish grandparent. Should we kick them all out?

Soldato
Can I ask where your family are all from?

Did you know as an example 25% of the country have at least 1 Irish grandparent. Should we kick them all out?

If he did his attitude would differ and his different opinion would be as important to him and as important to him that we all think the same.

Associate
Get the BNP in, get the foreigners out, give back the houses, jobs and opportunites to the people that matter, White british english come first, no one else!! Society wouldnt be broken if these fundamental issues were dealt with once and for all.

White Pride!!

How is this possibly allowed without ban? Blatant racism and completely idiotic. Get rid of him.

Caporegime
These riots really promote the idea:

"Hey world! Come to London and see the olympics next year!"

Bahahahaha

Im sorry but, i don't care about the Olympics, there's a very serious social issue going on at the time of an looooooooooong economic crisis, this is no time to be running in circles and throwing spears.

Soldato
This would not of happened if BNP were in charge. Because there are all these black/pakistan/polish/lithuanian etc foreigners in this country taking british homes and british jobs, society is broken because there are no opportunities for the 100% english folk. No wonder youths dont give a toss, they dont have opportunites because they have been taking by foreigners. If i turn on the BBC or Sky news right now, all they are showing are foreigners who cannot even speak english winging on because there corner shops got destroyed. If any luck, the other corner shops will get took out too, and a few of them mosques in birmingham too.

White Pride!!

Wait, what is defined as British English?

My ancestors from way back were Scottish. So I would be kicked out also?

Retarded post is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom