Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Makes me sad & angry to watch what certain portions of humanity will do when given a 'free ticket'. The most of these guys lack 'power' in their daily lives & this was the 1-day when they had it.

As the saying goes; "If you really want to know the man, put him in a position of power."

Unfortunately you can't call them men, boys, youths or anything remotely human & it would be an insult to animals to call them 'animals'. No words to describe them other than absolute *****.

+1 Horrible horrible individuals!

Caporegime
I can't not believe what I have just seen pure scum he should be locked up for 10 years but will probably just get comity service.:mad:

err you been watching a different set of sentencing to the rest of us?

one guy got 4 months for having a balaclava, and another got ai think 8 weeks for yelling abusively.

if that guy gets caught he'll be getting a long time inside.

Man of Honour
There's been no proper resolve from politicians either, it's all boards and enquiries and such nonsense. :mad: Politicians in ivory towers...

They're not going to sort out underlying problems overnight. Short term solutions such as policing practice will be put in place but it will be a long process of boards, enquires, proposals, debates and legislation. How else do you expect them to move forward with this? There isn't a magic wand that can be waved.

Soldato
Problem is never going to get better folks. Only worse. You see all those little scummy hooded chavs running around in those youtube clips and photos? Well in 15yrs time, they'll all of had their own little scummy chavvy hooded children continuing the scummy traits of their council living, on the scrounge, theiving parents.

What a mess. I'm just glad I've removed myself away from all that vile culture and happy that my two young children will never see the likes of it in their daily lives.

Permabanned
I could argue that a culture of greed and materialism is to blame, in a world where the only people who have anything are the ones who've screwed over a ton of others to get it.

You could argue that, but you would be wrong and making huge generalisations which do not hold true for large numbers of law abiding and hard working people who have earned and gained what they have by hard work and determination, despite some of them coming from a similar or worse background than many of the people looting last week.

Soldato
You could argue that, but you would be wrong and making huge generalisations which do not hold true for large numbers of law abiding and hard working people who have earned and gained what they have by hard work and determination, despite some of them coming from a similar or worse background than many of the people looting last week.

As would blaming it on poverty, when a large number of rioters are reported to be middle class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom