Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 28th August 2011]

Caporegime
:eek::eek::eek:

Did THAT just happen? Young is looking excellent. We've got a defender in Smalling who's being played as a full-back yet thinks he's a winger. :D

Thought it was hilarious when Smalling had the ball out wide, cut in a bit and then Phil Jones goes bombing down the outside of him, just seriously? :D :D

Soldato
Well, who would you sign.

Well imo you need Cahill fix your cack defense, Arsenal need to stop signing strikers there is no way thats a position Arsenal need to focus on to add strength to.

Id say Sell Arshavin and buy some one else As he has been utter crap for awhile, Doesnt Hazard player on the wing? Allot of people rate him so maybe sign him.

I do agree with pretty much what you say DM, Arsenal remind me of what we did by selling Alonso/Masch it weakened us considerable among with other things were only just recovering but Wenger has to spend or if not change manager but i cant see that either.

Correct me if im wrong hasn't one of your board members come previously and said its him who wont spend etc? If so board need to step in now more than ever

Soldato
Were people seriously doubting Ashley Young?

tbh Merson is right, how many Arsenal players would get in to the other top teams, only RVP(maybe) imo.

I don't rate Ramsey or Wiltshere at all, they never look dangerous

Soldato
Were people seriously doubting Ashley Young?

tbh Merson is right, how many Arsenal players would get in to the other top teams, only RVP(maybe) imo.

I don't rate Ramsey or Wiltshere at all, they never look dangerous

Tbf to Wilshire he does look like he can be quite good but isnt there just yet.

Soldato
Thought it was hilarious when Smalling had the ball out wide, cut in a bit and then Phil Jones goes bombing down the outside of him, just seriously? :D :D
:cool:

Didn't Nani also get the Smalling treatment? I'm sure I saw Nani wanting the ball off Smalling who ignored him and went on a run. But yeah, the idea of two defenders pretending to be wingers, just hilarious. :D:D

Soldato
Ramsey and Wilshere are two of Arsenals best players.

I wouldn't want to see Wegner go, but if he's not going to bring in some players then he'd have to.

Everton still not signed anyone though ¬.¬

Soldato
Can't sack Wenger now because who would replace him, and who ever it was would still have them players.

Every team has to do this when they sack their manager. I posted a thread 2 years ago about replacing Wenger and this was the same excuses that were made then. Either get rid of him or stop complaining. Wenger has been at the club long enough to run the team as well as he can. If he hasn't done it by now then maybe you've already seen his best?

MW

Back
Top Bottom