Best player you seen play in the Premier League?

Soldato
Henry or Ronaldo as the best, but I think Bergkamp was the more.. erm, special? player.

Henry and Ronaldo were absolutely fantastic, but Bergkamp... Well he just had something magical. His goal against Newcastle is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

Soldato
[Cas];20080500 said:
Henry or Ronaldo as the best, but I think Bergkamp was the more.. erm, special? player.

Henry and Ronaldo were absolutely fantastic, but Bergkamp... Well he just had something magical. His goal against Newcastle is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

not quite as good but not too shabby,,

Caporegime
Are we basing this on a players entire career in the Premier League or simply their peak?

Ronaldo's 07/08 season was the best single season I can remember but if we're looking at more than that then Shearer or Henry would be my 2 picks.

This.

I'll chuck in Giggs and Scholes though.

Associate
It's between Henry and Ronaldo, I'll go with Henry, Ronaldo left relatively early into his peak.

Shearer was the greatest goalscorer, but he never had the magic that Henry or Ronaldo had.

Last edited:
Soldato
some of the greats,

henry, bergkamp, alan s, cantona, ronaldo, zola,

zola - the only one not mentioned so far! He was quality when he played for Chelsea back in the days. I remember when England played Italy once he was like the real dangerman lol what a time.

Soldato
Some weird responses in here.

Robben? Right...........

For me, I'd have to say Cantona, I just loved him, his persona, his technique everything.

Back
Top Bottom