RAGE on console, 360 it is then..

Caporegime
Im so fed up of people just shouting Borderlands, other than the post apocalyptic thing they don't share much in common at all. Fallout is even more bizarre as it's a different genre!!

Soldato
I cannot wait for this, my weekend coming will be nothing but this!

SO EXCITED!

Need to complete so many games at the moment, Deus Ex, GoW3, Dirt 3 ect ect... But this, will just kidney punch and vagejey kick all of the others out of the way and sit at the top of the pile.

CANNOT WAIT!

ags

Soldato
I assume the title RAGE on console, 360 it is then.. was before the news that it can be installed to the HDD on the PS3?

Is it not only the textures on PS3 which has a mandatory install of 8gb. I watched a few of the vid's on youtube and it seems the PS3 version suffers quite bad popup compared to the 360.

Soldato
Is it not only the textures on PS3 which has a mandatory install of 8gb. I watched a few of the vid's on youtube and it seems the PS3 version suffers quite bad popup compared to the 360.

I haven't got a clue, between this and Battlefield 3 I have no idea which console to get it on for the best :confused:

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Played this at expo, good game. Texture's popping in was a bit of putting but all in all it was nice and seemed well crafted.

Unfortunately due to it having the same release date as the awesome dark souls it will have to wait until more than likely next year now.

Back
Top Bottom