Christmas photoshop request

Soldato
Photoshop request here please
I'm after a very special request to photoshop Santa in my front room to show my little boy on the special day.
If anyone could do this it would be very much appreciated

img0329jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
For what it's worth, it'd be quite nice if some of you clever PS users could genuinely help the OP out rather than post the normal stuff we do. There's some real talent on the forums and I bet you could do an amazing job to bring a smile to a wee chap's face :)

Permabanned
[FnG]magnolia;20844832 said:
For what it's worth, it'd be quite nice if some of you clever PS users could genuinely help the OP out rather than post the normal stuff we do. There's some real talent on the forums and I bet you could do an amazing job to bring a smile to a wee chap's face :)

I was just thinking the same. It's a lovely idea OP! How old is the little 'un?

Soldato
OP
he is 4 and is very very excited :D
Santa already mailed him a video message from the portable north pole hub and he was AMAZED ! lol :eek:
If you have not used this before, I can highly reccomend it its very good and free and your boy / girl will love it

portable north pole

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Great idea, might pinch. If anyone has pre cut out santas they want to share that would be helpful. Also somewhat disappointed there wasn't a bit more baiting before being helpful.

Caporegime
Great idea, might pinch. If anyone has pre cut out santas they want to share that would be helpful. Also somewhat disappointed there wasn't a bit more baiting before being helpful.

Generally - in fact, almost always - I'd agree. However, the OP has had a bit of a tough time and wants to make his little fella happy at Christmas. Fairly sure some can oblige on that part :)

Associate
OP, apparently Portable North Pole is excellent for kids too if you aren't aware of it:

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

It's free and you end up with a customised message from Santa. There's also part with the elves running your child's activities through the naughty/nice machine (you can choose the outcome when you create the message) and you can upload a couple of photos of your young 'un to be included.

Lady at work showed me the one she'd done for her daughter and it was pretty cool. I bet the children find it great.

Soldato
Its brilliant my niece has been misbehaving lately but got a message from santa saying she's on the naughty list. Been an angel ever since and got a new message last night saying she's now on the good list, She's made up.

Back
Top Bottom