****The Nintendo 3DS Thread****

XPE

XPE

Soldato
The slidepad seems a bit hard to come by right now, buying it with a game seems like the best way to go, but the only place doing with a game doesnt seem to be selling it any more. :(

Soldato
The slidepad seems a bit hard to come by right now, buying it with a game seems like the best way to go, but the only place doing with a game doesnt seem to be selling it any more. :(

Cheers matey.. Bought RE:R anyway so hopefully its a bit more polished than the demo...

I am a BIG RE fan and this is one of the games i bought my 3DS for.. :D

Edit.. Just found the Circle Pad Pro in stock at Play at £15 does anyone else have one? How much better is RE:R with it?

Last edited:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
The only way I could disagree with anymore kreew would be if you said rain wasn’t wet, I think RE:R plays very well with the CCP, I don’t think I could go back to just one stick with it, on the harder difficulties it really useful.

I got it under the zavvi price mistake so I think £15 is a little steep for it.

Man of Honour
Fair enough, we all have different opinions. The add on stick is far less accurate than the stock one though, which isn't surprising as it's driven by a low refresh rate infra red sensor!

Soldato
I get along just fine with it, the only niggle I have is the extra buttons are not positioned the best way in the entire world.

Associate
I sold my 3DS a while ago now but I had a go of a mate's using the ccp and it felt much, much better to hold to me, could use the new shoulder buttons without my hands cramping up after 5 mins.

Soldato
I've sat buying a 3DS out for last few months - waiting to see what the Vita was/is all about.

Ironically I'm now decided on a 3DS! Mario Kart & SMB ahoy.

<- Closet Nintendo fanboy. :o

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Love Snake Eater my favourite game on the PS2, tried to play it a couple of months ago and the controls on ps2 are hideous!

Been in 2 minds, this or the HD port, I guess the demo will help sort that.

The thing I like about the 3DS one the most is it not colour saturated, the ps2 is like looking through tracing paper for most of the game. :(

Kreee it would be a boring world if we all like the same things :p

Back
Top Bottom