***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Permabanned
I just deleted my duplicate from that .xls on Google.

Row 38 was mehuk but im also row 71 iirc, so I got rid of 38 as it didnt list my game.

Hope that dosent mess it up!

Soldato
OP
Yep, registered on the website... didn't make any difference!

I'm surprised you didn't get a confirmation code sent to the Vita.

I just deleted my duplicate from that .xls on Google.

Row 38 was mehuk but im also row 71 iirc, so I got rid of 38 as it didnt list my game.

Hope that dosent mess it up!

Just removed a couple more dupilcates and re sorted the list :)

At this stage my next purchase will be Mutant Blobs. Getting a lot of great reviews and user comments. Not just yet though, still not played 5 of my 7 lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Kreeeee, I've added an extra column on the far left to calculate who has entered game info and who hasn't, it's hidden though so that the formula doesn't get mucked up by accident..

I've also added a data sheet which is showing how many games have been bought, how many people have entered details, attach rate, as well as a chart of what games are most popular and percentages. Also a hidden sheet since I can't lock it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Kreeeee, I've added an extra column on the far left to calculate who has entered game info and who hasn't, it's hidden though so that the formula doesn't get mucked up by accident..

I've also added a data sheet which is showing how many games have been bought, how many people have entered details, attach rate, as well as a chart of what games are most popular and percentages. Also a hidden sheet since I can't lock it.

I'll be back next week and I can sort out your permissions then.

Permabanned
Waiting on my Thrustmaster thing, its the big looking ugly one :D

Also earphones and a 32gb card...more importantly though i need games, atm just Rayman and demos... but MLB should change that tomorrow hopefully.. need a good FPS though and something to play online.

Caporegime
What the!

On pure black screens mines looks knackert! Like a screen that has been in contact with water! Has any one else seen this? Looks horrible.

Permabanned
What the!

On pure black screens mines looks knackert! Like a screen that has been in contact with water! Has any one else seen this? Looks horrible.

yeah mine looked like that - ill check again

ive no dead pixels though as far as i can tell

Back
Top Bottom