Shall I risk it with this girl?

Soldato
Sounds like she was probly fiddled as a kid tbh.

Yes because that happening to someone makes them want to sleep around :rolleyes:

Although you want advice you really have to just go with your gut instinct. Otherwise people will give their personal opinions and you'll probably end up feeling even more confused. If you're not sure right now perhaps hold back for a while and not see her that much or not at all so that you can have time to properly think it through.

My only advice would be always follow your gut instinct.

Soldato
If a key can open a bunch of locks, it’s viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. But if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well that’s a pretty ****ty lock if you ask me.

What a well-reasoned point. You've managed to simplify the issue so much that your analogy, though mildly humourous, has nothing whatsoever to do with the matter at hand.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest how many guys my partners have slept with before. I can't remember the last time I bothered to ask - what difference does it make? She's with me now, and I'm only one guy.

Soldato
Need pics to decide

this.

if shes a hoofer, then get rid

on the other hand,

if she looks like this, then accept all abuse, and heart brake you can handle to stay on it.
dr-girlfriend-cosplay.jpg

any excuse to get Doctor Girlfriend in

Soldato
Double standards like I said, which frankly stinks.

Well not really.

I'm not saying that sleeping with a ton of people is a bad thing at all, but it's hardly worth the same amount of praise if we're talking about a girl.

Guys are typically the pursuers, the ones who have to put in the graft to get a bit... girls literally only have to go up to a guy and ask him if he wants to come back with her.

Soldato
She stopped sleeping around when she was with the Army lad. Seems to me like she's trust worthy.

Single Uni girl has lots of sex with different people....I dont see where the problem is.

a lot of posters here are saying run for the hills, I think they have a sheltered and somewhat deluded view of women. Women like sex, and have lots of it.... Shock!

Associate
25 different people at 19 is a lot. Making a lot of assumptions due to knowing lasses like that at her age, she'll probably have confidence and self image issues and be using sex as some sort of validation. After all, who doesn't crave the attention of others?

It'd not particularly bother me but I'd be wary that she might become a bit of a handful. I don't think trust will be an issue really.

Oh and get tested! If 1 in 10 people have chlamydia, she's got it twice!

Associate
Stupid thread, not one pic.

It sounds like you already have feelings for her. The only way you would find out if she's serious is to 'suck it and see'. Maybe you'll get hurt, whatever, not the end of the world, plenty of other fish etc etc..

Soldato
OP won't listen anyway, he'll just give it a go regardless of what we all say and inevitably get his heart broken when someone better comes along with a: "I don't know what I want" maybe even a "It's not you, it's me". The girl is a ****, realistically looking at starting sex from the age of 14, and having slept with 25 people since then. 5 people a year, and even 5 people since she's been to uni which was 7 months ago.

Avoid like the plague until proves otherwise, but you can still smash, like I said before, hope you're been wrapping the ham.

Caporegime
OP won't listen anyway, he'll just give it a go regardless of what we all say and inevitably get his heart broken when someone better comes along with a: "I don't know what I want" maybe even a "It's not you, it's me". The girl is a ****, realistically looking at starting sex from the age of 14, and having slept with 25 people since then. 5 people a year, and even 5 people since she's been to uni which was 7 months ago.

Avoid like the plague until proves otherwise, but you can still smash, like I said before, hope you're been wrapping the ham.

5 people a year isn't a lot, there was a girl at uni that used to do 3 different guys in a day on the weekends, now that's what you call a ****.

also if your going out clubbing regularly which every uni student does, one night stands do tend to add up.

a mate of mine even managed 5 in a day in amsterdam

Back
Top Bottom