• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Soldato
I wacked my fan on full (85%) and put my power target to 132. GPU clock offset to 177 and mem offset to 206. This was the only stable test I could do but the temps are fine.

I am a little scared to mess with voltages and hopefully somebody else will. I want to beat that top score but not at a cost :p

Ok will try that, thanks mate :)

Associate
Just installed a new 7950 . Just a quick run straight out of the box.

CPU: 2500k @4.4

Untitled-2.png

OcUK Staff
I am coming back with some more scores later tonight I think. I tried something earlier when I had problems with my board, turned out tp be intermitent pump problem which I was initially thinking RAM was causing the problem. Anyway at 5.1ghz BLK 100 DDR 2400 so PCI ex 100 I scored 2fps better than 5.1ghz BLK 131 DDR 2444 so PCI ex 105mhz. Same memory timings as I enter them manually on the R4E. How come we are not doing 3D mark as well???

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Ok guys..... Please re-read the rules, I'm not going to waste my time trying to update results if you cannot follow simple rules.

I've added pgi947 and Alz_D results but the rest of you need to update your screenshots following the rules. Post a link below to your updated post and I will add you to the table.... thanks.

I don't want an entire screenshot of your desktop, you should be running Unigine fullscreen anyhow. I also don't want a tapestry of GPU-Z, Precision-X and Unigine all in the same screenshot.

I don't have 20/20 vision and neither do I have a microscope near my PC to read the tiny writing in some of your screenshots.

It's pretty clear below and just in case you still don't get it here is a perfect submission somebody made earlier:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=21541181&postcount=96

Rules
  1. Results will only be added to the table if they match the settings below!
  2. Include make / model of card to be in post
  3. Include clock settings and voltage used in post
  4. Include name / version of overclocking software used
    [*] *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
    [*] *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
    [*] *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should be native resolution or resized with a link to original
  5. Results MUST be from version 3.0

Soldato
Rules
    [*] *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
    [*] *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
    [*] *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should be native resolution or resized with a link to original

rules are a bit anal tbh

Associate
OP
An attitude like that will get you nowhere elrasho, I'm not forcing you to take part in this thread. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to take two screenshots (one of Unigine fullscreen) and one of GPU-Z, or are you having difficulty???

Associate
As mentioned it's not really that much of a ball ache to upload 2 pics lol, fair enough if u are doing it every few mins with better score but if that is the case then don't upload till u have found ur best overclock lol.

Soldato
Rules
  2. Include make / model of card to be in post-***already posted as 2Gb Asus unlocked shaders 6950 CrossFire***
  3. Include clock settings and voltage used in post-***already posted as 1GHz/1300MHz @1.265v***
  4. Include name / version of overclocking software used-***already posted as RBE custom bios/unlocked CCC***
    [*] *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen)-***already posted***
    [*] *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)-***already posted***
    [*] *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should be native resolution or resized with a link to original-***already posted***

What's wrong with my results?

PCZ

PCZ

Associate
Ok guys..... Please re-read the rules, I'm not going to waste my time trying to update results if you cannot follow simple rules.

I've added pgi947 and Alz_D results but the rest of you need to update your screenshots following the rules. Post a link below to your updated post and I will add you to the table.... thanks.

I don't want an entire screenshot of your desktop, you should be running Unigine fullscreen anyhow. I also don't want a tapestry of GPU-Z, Precision-X and Unigine all in the same screenshot.

I don't have 20/20 vision and neither do I have a microscope near my PC to read the tiny writing in some of your screenshots.

It's pretty clear below and just in case you still don't get it here is a perfect submission somebody made earlier:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=21541181&postcount=96

Rules

You quite clearly suffer from some form of OCD.
Do not inflict that on the rest of us.

Your attitudde towards the contributors to this thread is disgracefull.

Associate
OP
What's wrong with my results?

My bad - firefox resizing your screenshots :D

You quite clearly suffer from some form of OCD.
Do not inflict that on the rest of us.

Your attitudde towards the contributors to this thread is disgracefull.

Really? its a small minority that are having issue with the rules as you will see by the number of results on the first page.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
COYS - update to 1080p and will be cool (already put you on scoreboard ready)

I owe an apology to the following as I thought you'd posted resized images, but it was Firefox resizing them to fit into the browser window..... doh! I've added all the names below into the table - others are still incorrectly reported.

paradisiac, PCZ, zpaf, Biffa, MyBrains, tommybhoy and RevBillyG

Thanks folks - good to see some GTX680 SLI rigs on the scores now :) - pretty close really 7970 vs 680...

Back
Top Bottom