kr00t0n vs New York

Caporegime
6 days in New York, and I decided to chronicle my eats :D

Five Guys (West Village) - Burger place, best burgers I have ever had:
J7ibAQFl.jpg
wi0wgc3l.jpg

Ruthys Bakery (Chelsea Market) - Deli with a delicious variety of goodies. Steak sandwich and cajun chicken panini pictured.
jcTyKKql.jpg
OeKB0FVl.jpg

Shake Shack (Just off Central Park) - Very good burgers, but not worth the 30+ minute queue imo.
wd5qBGhl.jpg

Lombardis Pizza (East Village) - NOM NOM NOM!
gbcm1B4l.jpg

Magnolia Bakery (West Village) - Luckily it was around the corner, so we could avoid queues. World class cakes, Red Velvet cake and Cinnamon muffin pictured.
p7Byg0Vl.jpg
3aBV31cl.jpg

Philip Marie (West Village) - Great place for brunch, good value portions. Lumberjack breakfast pictured, 3 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 buttermilk pancakes, streaky bacon, bread and griddle potatoes.
vv8301Dl.jpg

White Horse (New Jersey) - Really nice place with really nice food. Calamari starter and Ribeye pictured.
PQxemfrl.jpg
DgRruRdl.jpg

Such a great holiday, and in spite of doing a massive amount of walking, I still put on 5lbs.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks great! Burgers, pizza, cheesecake, steak- America certainly have these niches nailed. Not the place for subtley but for treats their food can take some beating.

Soldato
I don't think I could eat so much fast food and stodge for 6 days! The pizzas looked good though and the calamari. :)

Hope you had fun. It's one of my aims to go to NYC one day.

Associate
Lombardis Pizza (East Village) - NOM NOM NOM!
535571_10151511019150195_773185194_24481443_1877209264_n.jpg

I also ate there when I was over. Absolutely loved it in there - some nice pizza's. Was a shame they don't know how to do spicy though.

Back
Top Bottom