Advice - Girlfriend & kids moving in

Soldato
So women who have had kids but then their relationships have fallen apart (possibly for no fault of theirs) should remain single and alone forever?

Sometimes I really don't understand this forum. I'm assuming that it's due to it being populated with 12 year old computer nerds or something.

Exactly what I was thinking.

My uncle is married to a woman who had two children when they got together, a daughter who was 7 and a son who was 8 months. They have now been married for 7 years, daughter is 18 and son is 11 - son completely sees my uncle as his dad (even though he is in contact with his dad who now lives in Canada) - I gained two awesome cousins in the process and they are all really happy together. It does work guys! Good luck OP. :)

Soldato
So women who have had kids but then their relationships have fallen apart (possibly for no fault of theirs) should remain single and alone forever?

Sometimes I really don't understand this forum. I'm assuming that it's due to it being populated with 12 year old computer nerds or something.

Whats so wrong about not wanting to raise another mans child? I mean some people are fine doing it, some are not. Surely if it's a well thought out opinion then it's not immature?

Soldato
I love how people post on here sometimes. Its like they live in somesort of make believe place. When replying to the op their mind has already created its own scenarios as how to the girlfriend is some sort of money grabber who just wants financial security. And is using the OP to achieve it.

So many immature people with absolutely no clue about aspects of real life. And it gets proven again and again when they post.

Soldato
Whats so wrong about not wanting to raise another mans child? I mean some people are fine doing it, some are not. Surely if it's a well thought out opinion then it's not immature?

There's nothing wrong with that but you cannot expect a single woman with children to be sidelined for the rest of her life.

Who people date is their own choice but the selection of single women without kids is only a subset of the whole and probably a diminished one at that. There is opertunity to have a great time as a family even if the offspring don't share your DNA. Might be missing out on some great sex too. :D

Personally I don't have a problem dating women with kids (well didn't - married now) and I think it takes a better man to raise another mans kids.

All my opinion, of course. YMMV.

Associate
OP
I was raised by my step dad from the age of 9. I consider him my dad. I haven't seen my 'real dad' in well over 20 years. I wouldn't know him if he walked past me in the street.

I guess this is also part of the reason it doesn't really bother me raising another man's kids (as has been mentioned here in previous posts).

My step dad done a good job raising me and my two younger sisters. I got an older brother and sister out of it too.

Associate
various other benefits you get when you are registered disabled and signed off.

BRB signed off from work but still pushing out babies

with me fully responsible for paying the rent and bills

I'm planning on marrying her and adopting her children

laughing.gif

Soldato
I do believe it is now a Legal obligation to have every Adult tenant on the Agreement, this includes credit referencing, This is my experience as a tenant both privately and through agency's.

Oh and good luck, Its not every day you find the woman that covers all your requirements emotionally, sexually and physically. Good Luck to you both! Soul mates are hard to come by!

Last edited:
Soldato
To be clear... I don't hope anything bad happens. I'm not wanting to be right about it... I just get the impression that you're making a mistake. I hope you don't feel that I'm saying it out of malice.

Soldato
To be clear... I don't hope anything bad happens. I'm not wanting to be right about it... I just get the impression that you're making a mistake. I hope you don't feel that I'm saying it out of malice.

i agree with you it does look odd but i cant judge without knowing people so i wont.. they may well be the happiest family ever or he may ruin his life get into debt etc.. no one knows and i wish you the best tbh

Associate
I was raised by my step dad from the age of 9. I consider him my dad. I haven't seen my 'real dad' in well over 20 years. I wouldn't know him if he walked past me in the street.

I guess this is also part of the reason it doesn't really bother me raising another man's kids (as has been mentioned here in previous posts).

My step dad done a good job raising me and my two younger sisters. I got an older brother and sister out of it too.

This. Decent people see the children and know what to do. Idiots empty their balls and run away.

Back
Top Bottom