OcUK Rolling Road Day 14 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - August 4th 2012

Caporegime
I'll be spectating, mainly because Phate isn't going as his hair and general sense of fashion deeply offends my gentle eyes.

Money is looking good seeing as everyone is posting their financial situations, might even have enough money for cheesy garlic bread alongside my lunch.

Soldato
I'll be spectating, mainly because Phate isn't going as his hair and general sense of fashion deeply offends my gentle eyes.

Money is looking good seeing as everyone is posting their financial situations, might even have enough money for cheesy garlic bread alongside my lunch.

I may also be able to splash out on such luxuries.

Soldato
Does anybody have the details of a really good paintless dent repair person?

I used one in the past and he was just OK. The dent was still visible so didn't use him again.

There was a guy at the RR 3ish years ago. I remember he did some work for Fox and Jez at least. I recall him getting good results?

I've always thought a dent person could make a fair bit of money at the Rolling Road meet and due to volume offer a competitive price.

Associate
Can I run a four wheel drive on this?

I should have my engine built/fitted by then and it'd be interesting to pop down and see what it's making.

In some insane world I could even have megasquirt/EDIS running.

EDIT: OK, read the website, seems I should be OK on this so can I put myself down?

taske - Pete - CSK (with new engine) - First Dyno

Last edited:
Man of Honour
0V0Z4.gif

(the argument has been done to death, with the operator of the rollers explaining, in depth, how it works, and it has repeatedly time after time shown accurate results)

In that case put me down as a possibly, although I am not sure I want to know if it has lost 50% power in the last 13 years.

Soldato
and a friend down?

James - Megane 250 CUP - First Dyno

This is a touchy subject and I would say no. Simply because the places should (imo) be allocated to OcUKers first and if there is still space on the day/close to the day then friends of members can take a spot. Removing member spaces by having your mates run isn't really on.
I know there was a lot of hassle when this happened at some previous RRs.

Soldato
Well, if it's an issue then I'll bring him as a passenger

Others coming along in their own cars is fine, it's just that at one of the RRs one guy and about 3 or so of his non forum mates rocked up to get dyno runs which left members feeling a bit put out, especially as I recall one took ages to run.

To be honest it depends on the number of spaces and other's views really, don't discount your mate's chance of running on myself/my views on it. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom