OcUK Rolling Road Day 14 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - August 4th 2012

Associate
As much as i would love to have thought of something creative like this to troll with, its actually legit as this is the same displayname i use on various places (that im sure Daveski / Taske can vouch for).

So yeah, my point still stands...

b74.gif

Soldato
I'm not going to refuse to run the odd person if by some miracle you fill all places.

*Caveat
Unless you get silly and 50 odd turn up.
I want my Hungry Horse steak while it's still warm. :p

Just make sure if you make statements like that you realise it 'stops' being an OCUK day and we can pay less for it not being an 'exclusive' day....

... Or, agree to do that, AFTER all the OCUK regulars have run, we don't need to then spend hours waiting for random cars to run :)

Soldato
You lot sure know how to make a simple day complicated..

You have a running order. Line em up, watch em roll and bugger off to the pub when you get bored. If there is something interesting running late in the day, stay and watch it, if not, bugger off to the pub. Who cares whether they post on the forum or not. if he's a friendly dude, have a chat with him, talk about his car, if not, just call him an arse and bugger off to the pub.
Maybe he'll join the forum and post here if he thinks everyone's cool.
:D

Last edited:
Soldato
You lot sure know how to make a simple day complicated..

You have a running order. Line em up, watch em roll and bugger off to the pub when you get bored. If there is something interesting running late in the day, stay and watch it, if not, bugger off to the pub. Who cares whether they post on the forum or not. if he's a friendly dude, have a chat with him, talk about his car, if not, just call him an arse and bugger off to the pub.
Maybe he'll join the forum and post here if he thinks everyone's cool.
:D

Please take your rational responses to things and remove them from this forum, they are not welcome here.

IMO only people with 500 posts and a 3 month membership should be allowed to spectate, and 750+ and a year long membership allowed to run. Bonus posts and time will be awarded for photogrophers who must post their portfolio in this thread (NO FISH EYE LENSES THEY MAKE SOME POSTERS CRY). Also everyone needs to make at least 3 posts on why the rollers are incorrect and rubbish and how we should go to their mate Daves place instead because the cars are faster there.

Back
Top Bottom