OcUK Rolling Road Day 14 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - August 4th 2012

Associate
I wouldn't mind coming to this, I was going to go up there anyway, bit cheaper on a Dynoday.

Abarth Punto Evo (163bhp) - 182bhp on last run at Powerstation :cool: car has now had the Abarth factory 180bhp remap :confused: so interested to see if there are gains, it feels like it but it's minimal and as they fiddled with the throttle map its hard to know what to put the difference down to, nice to see the data from the Dyno.

Soldato
As long as he isn't bringing a vectra B estate with lots of orange and blue bits in the engine bay he should be ok ;)

Haha did that thing ever make the gazzilion BHP it was supposed to be making anywhere else?

Didn't it come out at stock figures when run last time?

Associate
This is a touchy subject and I would say no. Simply because the places should (imo) be allocated to OcUKers first and if there is still space on the day/close to the day then friends of members can take a spot. Removing member spaces by having your mates run isn't really on.
I know there was a lot of hassle when this happened at some previous RRs.

Ok so now that i have registered and im a member rather than just "a friend" and there is still spaces am i allowed to come now? ;)

SarGara - James - Megane 250 Cup - First Dyno

Cheers

Soldato
Ok so now that i have registered and im a member rather than just "a friend" and there is still spaces am i allowed to come now? ;)

SarGara - James - Megane 250 Cup - First Dyno

Cheers

trollface.jpg

:D:D

Soldato
I'm not going to refuse to run the odd person if by some miracle you fill all places.

*Caveat
Unless you get silly and 50 odd turn up.
I want my Hungry Horse steak while it's still warm. :p

Back
Top Bottom