• Ben Arfa

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Downing

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
Associate
Valencia without doubt. Bale is a quality player but in terms of being a "winger" its Valencia. Bale could do exactly the same up front and be just as good.

Associate
I believe what Tom's trying to do is create a team based on the results of each of these polls. It would have been better had he told us what formation he had in mind or in this poll on "wingers", maybe expanded it to include wide midfielders & wide forwards.

I voted for Bale (I don't want to have to explain why) as I assume we'll have another poll for the best "2nd striker/in the whole/off the front" player that will include the likes of Mata and Silva. If we aren't and it's going to be a 4-4-2 then I'd have wanted to pick Silva or Mata as my "winger".

In hindsight maybe Tom should have done a poll for the best formation to use, then he could work the players around that formation.

Soldato
OP
come on, Tom84. as much as it's going to pain you to do it, bale has won and in the team he goes :D

Only 4 votes in it, little early to be calling a comprehensive win for Monkey boy yet ;)

Both wing positions are pretty comprehensively decided.

Like I said before the amount of votes for the remaining positions will dictate the formation :)

Soldato
Top two nailed on now, so this makes no difference, but my vote goes to Nani.

Not an easy choice this because there's at least 3 players that can be justified easily, in the end I can't help but go with the flair player over the more consistent but workmanlike Valencia.

However, I accept it's possible that although not intentionally, I am overlooking Nani's flaws because he plays for my team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom