Post Your Home Cine & HiFi Kit...

Associate
New TV stand just turned up today, ordered it around 7 weeks ago but the wait was worth it!

tvstand1.JPG

tvstand2.JPG

tvstand3.JPG

tvstand4.JPG

tvstand5.JPG

Just need to sort out my audio and start saving for my new TV :D

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Upgraded the shunted Dact switch in my passive pre
with a Glasshouse Seiden 43 stepped attenuator (0.5W version)
Looks like the takman carbon film model that hificollective sell.
Been hard at work fixing up some celestion Ditton 25's that go with that leak amplifier. The crossover capacitors were well past it.

The speakers
CelestionD25.jpg

The original crossovers
Ditton25-Xover2.jpg

New solen MKP capacitors
D25_NewCaps2.jpg

Also completed some more work on the cd players. Gave the marantz cd-56 some opamp sockets (with some AD826's), replaced the polar output coupling caps with film and gave the TDA1541 dac some 100nF MKT decoupling caps. (needs a new belt for the CDM2 transport as it doesn't open and close too well)
CD-56_7.jpg

CD-56_6.jpg

The philips cd-930 got some film coupling caps in place of the MUSE bipolars. I tried the opamp sockets here first but after trying out all my different opamps i decided it wasn't worth it as it made no difference in this particular application.
CD930_6.jpg

Associate
upload your photos to a file sharing site like imageshack etc.. then paste the photos URL into the popup window you see when you click the "insert image" icon above the text entry box on the forum..

Soldato
Moving home on Monday, spent the weekend taking down my existing setup and patching the walls up from where all the speakers were installed :O

Will post pics of my new setup once it's done :D

WKN

WKN

Permabanned
Bet that fridge is noisy as hell no?!

Attic room, the pain in my ass. so very very annoying! No real storage space kills me

It comes on every 5 hours pretty loud but im used to it :D

Theres actually 2 doors to the right of my bed full of storage. and at the end of my bed. (Picture 2) When it comes to something needing to be put in there or got out can be a pain moving the bed & my speakers :mad:

Back
Top Bottom