Vauxhall Adam VXR

Caporegime
So if this is based on rumour I imagine they have just lumped together some Opel group stats. In which case, where is the 1.4 190bhp engine from? Sounds like a hoot.

Soldato
OP
So if this is based on rumour I imagine they have just lumped together some Opel group stats. In which case, where is the 1.4 190bhp engine from? Sounds like a hoot.

Supercharged is a reasonable stat. VAG have a 1.4 TSI supercharged 180bhp lump that they use in a variety of small hot hatches.

Caporegime
It's round ish and apple like, looks more like an apple than an Eve anyhow!

How hard is it to understand that I was inferring that it's a woman's car, and a woman's name could be Eve, and Eve goes with Adam, for obvious reasons.

It had nothing to do with the size, colour or even the favorite fruit of the designer.

Suspended
Wasn't that the bad apple from the tree of temptation... Not exactly what you want to link a car to.

By the same notion reference to a the bible for a name isn't a great move for a car, although saying that its probably a Euro only car so the bulk will be Christian markets :p

Adam Opel is evidently a more logical name.

Caporegime
Is 190bhp going to be the top end of these 1.4 engines, or could we possibly be looking at tiny little girl cars easily tuned to 200bhp+?

Sounds like the kind of thing you would let your GF buy so that you could 'borrow' it at the weekends :D

Back
Top Bottom