Project GODUS kick starter - Peter Molyneux

Associate
I remember way back reading an article on a game called Project Ego (fable) to quote one thing from this article was the mention that ever players game world would be different. You stand on an acorn in your world, that tree wont grow. But in your friends world it would.

For me this is still a dream for me in a game. My problem with Peter is that yes he has great ideas, but I think we all have ideas like this. But the problem is that he cant actually make his ideas a reality....

Still waiting for this game Fable to come out tho :) Sounded ACE!

Just watched the video, I think i will keep my eye on it.

"On a side note what ever happened to BC, I played a very early build one week when I went down to Lionhead as a beta tester, it was aces!"

Last edited:
Soldato
13 days to go and not quite half funded - hope this one makes it, it's one of the kickstarter projects I'm most looking forward to :(

Behind Project: Eternity, Limit Theory, Carmageddon, Planetary Annihilation and M.O.R.E., of course.

Soldato
the prototype looks really good, why are people not backing this!

Because Peter Molyneux is famously long on promises and short on delivery.

Edit: Despite that, I frequently enjoy his games a great deal. Black & White and Fable are brilliant, if horribly flawed and oddly anaemic.

Soldato
Soldato
I'm glad it's funded, just like some of the other Kickstarters I've funded: Project Eternity and Double Fine Adventure (hopefully Elite: Dangerous too).

I don't expect much from any of them. But I'm hoping my money will encourage other aspiring developers, or publishers churning out dross sequels, that there is another way.

Associate
To be honest, whether I believe in Molyneux or not I certainly do believe in 22 Cans (from what I can tell they're a talented bunch), and being a fellow game dev in Guildford I never hesitated to back them :) When it comes down to it, they are in fact still an indie studio and the game does look great!

Back
Top Bottom