***The Official LG Nexus 4 Accessories Thread***

Associate
Also - anyone found a decent car mount that doesnt cost the earth? Not one of those ugly bay monstrosities though.

Caporegime

that is the one posted above (the pics) and the same one i have

Also - anyone found a decent car mount that doesnt cost the earth? Not one of those ugly bay monstrosities though.

osomount is the best you can get, it will be universal for any phone you buy regardless of size. buy the one with the gripper attachment, usually around £15 on ebay, formerly known as exomount, i have a black exomount in one car and a white osomount in another

Associate
Just recieved my poetic bumper (ordered 2nd Feb) which seems pretty good, just to decide whether to use it or the S-line case that I was previously using. Even that for £2~ wasn't bad at all.

Associate
That's the one I was looking at but I thought i'd try the S Line one first as it was less than 2 quid delivered.

Caporegime
How are people finding bumpers for protection? Hoping to get one of those and a pouch that shows the indicator (something like the bugatti one). Anyone got such a combination?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
How are people finding bumpers for protection? Hoping to get one of those and a pouch that shows the indicator (something like the bugatti one). Anyone got such a combination?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Yes, I received my Poetic bumper today and will be receiving my bugatti pouch in the post soon. I doubt that the phone with bumper will fit in the pouch but I shall let you know.

Caporegime
I'm looking forward to the Rearth Ringke Fusion Case for the Google Nexus 4 at £14.95, looks excellent.

But what screen protector is the one to get?

look's like the best case yet, are the buttons exposed or covered?

screen protectors can be funny, xda has info on different ones, people think premium brands like best skins ever, etc are amazing, i really have never seen any issue with the cheapest ones off ebay tbh

i also like the look of this

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/armourdillo-hybrid-protective-case-for-google-nexus-4-red-p37765.htm

Last edited:
Soldato
I use the Brodit system and I'm torn between getting the official nexus 4 mount (and having to take the bumper off every time I use it) or the iphone 4 adjustable mount which i've heard is a very close fit for the nexus 4 with bumper... Obviously it'd be the passive model if I go down the adjustable route.

I do really like the Brodit mounts as they install really well in my car, I'd be willing to change to a different adjustable if it could be mounted in a similar way.

6533614.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
got my s-line case this morning and it actually isnt that bad at all. Esp for less than £2.00

I'll keep it on until I find something worth moving to. Thanks for the advise guys.

Soldato
I got this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/iSmart-Mobile-Windscreen-Smartphones-Recommended/dp/B007QTURZG/ref=pd_ys_iyr3 when I bought the case!...

It's in the car at the moment, I'm unsure how stable it is (not tested on a journey yet!), I'll get back, with photies, once I've tested it!! :)

(plus I got it at about £1 less than it's currently up for!!)

Got a few pics...

4Xsrcmg.jpg.png uzoGsCa.jpg.png

Sorry about the 'Blue Hue' to the pics, I was sat in a cold damp carpark yesterday morning waiting for Toy's R Us to open... only had the N4 with me, hence no 'in-situe' photos!!! (I'll get some up later!! :) )

The cradle it's self though!!! Very stable!, I've used it a couple of times, too and from work (75 miles each way!) and it's rock solid!! I thought a couple of nasty pot holes on the M4 might dis-lodge it, but it stayed nice a stable!!, it's a nice height too, in that position, it doesn't protrude into my line of sight like my previous cradle (custom one made for my old Xperia Arc).

It does come with a 'Dashboard Disc' from 3M, but the one in the pic is a Garmin one I already had!! :)

Very recommended and only 1/3 the price of the OSO Spacemount! :)

Back
Top Bottom