***The Official LG Nexus 4 Accessories Thread***

Associate
I like the look of that iSmart car holder, worth a punt at that price. Anyone decided on a screen protector yet? So many out there and hard to know if they'll fit the curved glass of the N4.

Soldato
Been pondering a screen protector anyone get one does it handle the proximity detector and how is the fit/clarity.

Soldato
How are people finding bumpers for protection? Hoping to get one of those and a pouch that shows the indicator (something like the bugatti one). Anyone got such a combination?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Got my bugatti pouch today. The phone fits in nice and tight without the bumper, but won't fit in with the bumper. Awesome pouch though, definitely one to keep.

Soldato
OP
So i bought some cheapo usb charging cables from ebay.........they don't work at all!! Was only £3 for 3 so not a big deal.
When i plugged my phone in it froze. But it charges when its switched off......strange.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a....

- Car charger
- USB Cable

That actually work with the Nexus 4 (tried and tested from experience or that you use)? Dont want to pay over the odds. Just want them to work.

Last edited:
Soldato
Having just done a miniscule nick on my Nexus 4 edge I have decided I am such a fumble finger I need to get a screen protector. I want one that is as clear as possible and also takes into account the proximity sensor (I don't want to cut a space for it).

Anyone got a screen protector and recommend it+link?

Associate
Got a few pics...

The cradle it's self though!!! Very stable!, I've used it a couple of times, too and from work (75 miles each way!) and it's rock solid!! I thought a couple of nasty pot holes on the M4 might dis-lodge it, but it stayed nice a stable!!, it's a nice height too, in that position, it doesn't protrude into my line of sight like my previous cradle (custom one made for my old Xperia Arc).

It does come with a 'Dashboard Disc' from 3M, but the one in the pic is a Garmin one I already had!! :)

Very recommended and only 1/3 the price of the OSO Spacemount! :)

Will the phone fit in with a case on it? I'm using a gel s-line.

Associate
Went ahead and got the SGP Ultra Crystal Dual (front + back). A bit worried as people reported theirs came with a kink or fold in the middle, meaning air bubbles. Thankfully mine came just fine. Managed to install both in the perfect positions first time, which is a bit of a miracle. The front is a lot easier to get the position right if you have the screen on while installing.

One thing though, is that it's an utter fingerprint magnet. Not oleophobic in any way at all, so just something to keep in mind. I'd recommend it though. Will be buying the Ringke Fusion case, so hopefully it plays nicely with that, though I don't see how it would be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom