*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Permabanned
Last edited:
Soldato
Damn, what a horrible thing to wake up to :(

My ex girlfriend was running it. I've never made a Facebook profile that fast, ever. She's ok thankfully.

Wtf is wrong with people. :mad:

Soldato
The name of a 34 year old Moroccan man is being put forward. Mounir Rhoulam.

Hope it's not an act of religious extremism, but unfortunately there's every chance.

Caporegime
As BBC Radio 4 pointed out, there was also a nasty bomb in Iraq yesterday, 30 dead and no one cares.

I worry for the London Marathon on this coming Sunday, I hope no British idiot home grown bombers get any Ideas for that

Still a nasty event :( Specially the kid.

Caporegime
If this is the new realm for terroism, then life is about to become that much more Dystopian, i suppose if was a group coordinated attack, then it would mean that this is their new MO.

Which sucks, but who knows, i suppose we will get a full report in a month or so, shall see then.

One itneresting thing here is the abundance of video and photography nowadays, which personalises it for the world to see, you obviously arent there, but its untainted by news so you get the reality of the situation, which is terrible, but important for society.

I want see how this affects the middle east though, seeing it so bluntly.

Soldato
As BBC Radio 4 pointed out, there was also a nasty bomb in Iraq yesterday, 30 dead and no one cares.

I worry for the London Marathon on this coming Sunday, I hope no British idiot home grown bombers get any Ideas for that

Still a nasty event :( Specially the kid.

It's not that people don't care, it's that it happens so often over there that people get used to hearing it and actually expect it to happen.

Soldato
Agreed that sensationalists do over exaggerate at times but to liken them to the scum that plant bombs and snuff out human life at will is wholly innapropriate Mr Huddy.
Sensationalists are human (bit weird but human) the perpetrators of this attack are less than human.

Back
Top Bottom