***Show us your Knives***

Associate
I don't see what the problem is, What is wrong with liking, appreciating or owning a well made gun, knife, sword etc. (legally)

The only problem are the thugs that use them to kill or maim others. Which i'm sure there are none of in this thread.

Soldato
OP
OP take no notice of the self Righteous with their negative comments.. Generally assuming if you own or like a knife your eventually going to stick it in some one !

Knives are just tools, some good quality, some bad and some truly outstanding works of art.

Nothing wrong with the thread.

---------------------------

Like the Gerber one by the way. On looks at least. Not sure on which has the best steel though.

Thank you. I would sooner own a beautifully hand crafted Damascus folded steel knife than an expensive and sought after painting/photo or even a nice gun.

The blade on the Kershaw is much thicker than that of the Gerber...

I don't see what the problem is, What is wrong with liking, appreciating or owning a well made gun, knife, sword etc. (legally)

The only problem are the thugs that use them to kill or maim others. Which i'm sure there are none of in this thread.

Well said!

Soldato
IMG_2886.jpg

This is my butter knife.

Soldato
Ive got a Gerber Mini Swagger on order, been meaning to get a new general purpose knife for a while and this fit the bill and budget perfectly.

Will probably spend most of its time living in my mountain bike camelback with the first aid kit and normal bikey tools.

And for the anti knife lot that seem to want to post in a thread they have no interest in, most normal people use knifes as tools, only douches use them as weapons.

Soldato
I fancy a balisong knife, but just because the I would like to learn the tricks.

What would you recommend for a good balisong practice knife? (blunt / comb)

(besides, I would probably end up with no fingers if I had a real one!)

I own no knives, other than for cooking - Don't really see the point but can see why people collect them - Just the same as collecting anything really

Falls into the same category as torches and laserpens i.e fun man toys but only if you are retarded would you laser down an plane or shine a super bright torch into a car

Soldato

I get what your saying but clearly the fact they are used for killing is primary motive of fascination for the collectors.

Whilst I'm sure there are people who collect all manner of things, you never see a thread started by bloke wanting to show off his screw drivers or antique collection of hammers.

Only when it comes to things like guns, knives, swords to people feel the need to show them off.

Soldato
I fancy a balisong knife, but just because the I would like to learn the tricks.

What would you recommend for a good balisong practice knife? (blunt / comb)

(besides, I would probably end up with no fingers if I had a real one!)

I own no knives, other than for cooking - Don't really see the point but can see why people collect them - Just the same as collecting anything really

Falls into the same category as torches and laserpens i.e fun man toys but only if you are retarded would you laser down an plane or shine a super bright torch into a car

Gerber make a practice blunt, its on their site

Soldato
Why would an electrician need to use a knife (that a more purpose made tool doesn't already exist) for?
I think you'll find that a knife has been available for a much longer time than a wire stripper.Electricians also deal with plastics which a Stanley knife would be cracking to use if you needed to score it.

I think perhaps you should spend some time using a knife, you'll find that they can be very handy. ;)

Soldato
Thanks for the site...

but $275!

I was thinking more like £20

Might just get a comb one off ebay for a tenner. It will be crap, but hey, its a tenner!

Back
Top Bottom