2013 bike meet!

Soldato
Well I'm home; backside started to give me grief half way back, so I stopped off at a pals for a cuppa and a rest.. That's the downfall on my bike (and previous injurys don't help the issue).

Still, it was worth the ride out on a warm dry morning to say hi and put some faces to the names :cool:

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
Great ride out, was good showing the sports bikes how to go fast, love eddies 675, wish I was a foot shorter and 7 stone lighter.

Looking forward to the vids.

Sorry can't remember your name but the brummy on the badit hope you got some good stuff of me.

Associate
I've just got in and had a shower. It was a great ride and thank you DSB for organising it.

That was the longest run i've done on the 675 and i think i'm to big for it, my legs/knees ache like hell. Oh well... needs must :D

I look forward to seeing the footage (esp Fireskull's :) ).

Soldato
How to go fast? I didn't get out of third... :D

Home too about 25 mins ago, legs ache like hell but it has been a good day, putting more faces to the ocuk bikers :)

Third is the correct gear for everything!

I've been sitting down a while now. Knees ache, but enjoyed perfect temperature/breeze on the run back home.

Good day out :)

Associate
Brilliant day! Thanks for organising it dsb.
Hope to get some footage sorted by the end of the week.
Just had a bath and now chilling out with a nice cold drink! Cheers also fireskull for showing me the way back.

Associate
Was a fun day, although I now ache after a long trip back, definitely looking forward to some of the footage, cheers dsb didn't know the uk had some roads as nice as that until today, hills with roads is a new concept to me living in the fens :p

Soldato
I had too, in order to catch you guys after leaving the H.. I got stuck at that roundabout when leaving the cafe so I gave it a fistfull to catch up, wobbled all the way down to the 2nd roundabout :D

Did any of you hear the 'pop pop bang pop bang pop pop' as I cought up? It gave off some serious over-run as I dropped the throttle as we approached shillingford.

dsb

dsb

Associate
OP
I had too, in order to catch you guys after leaving the H.. I got stuck at that roundabout when leaving the cafe so I gave it a fistfull to catch up, wobbled all the way down to the 2nd roundabout :D

Did any of you hear the 'pop pop bang pop bang pop pop' as I cought up? It gave off some serious over-run as I dropped the throttle as we approached shillingford.

What was your bike.

Back
Top Bottom