2013 bike meet!

Soldato
The roads in North Wales are brilliant, hell even parts of the A5 are awesome, I have been lucky enough to make quite a few trips with virtually no traffic :D
I have family on Anglesey so would make a trip of it if there was a meet in the mountains at some point.

Soldato
A few teaser clips, I am going to be busy for a while, moving everything to a new office in London for my current employer this week & all weekend then on Monday starting a new job as an IT manager at a new company! :)
So video footage might be as and when I can, I have just cropped this one down in iMove quick at work :D

Associate
Awesome! :D I forgot how effortless it is on a 1000cc sports bike lol. You pull a fair bit on me out the turns, not that either of us were maxed out!

Good video mate :)

EDIT: love the bit of me checking that my knee is still attached. Can't really see the cats eye, but it bloody well hurt lol.

Soldato
Haha yea far from it, second/third gear roll ons :D It was just fun keeping a decent pace without having to go breakneck speeds everywhere, well I hope everyone thought the pace was ok....? :p
Yea the 1000's power is ridiculous, but the extra weight means you still have to concentrate on the cornering, as with that right hander in the video I let off way too much and ended up cutting into the corner, doh!
I don't think you were that far behind though, it's more the GoPro angle as I could always see you in my mirrors, whereas the camera perspective makes it look like I've charged off 130+!

Soldato
The speed was good for me but there where a couple of times you two dropped me. No way was I gonna get my knee down with 2 piece textiles on :p don't think it'd help their waterproof properties.

Soldato
Cool, yea it was a decent pace for a group ride of our size and varying bikes/abilities and even then edd1e and I were waiting up quite a bit but as said not due to speed more overtaking opportunities.

I love the A272 and surrounding roads, if anyones down this way let me know if they want to head out one weekend :)

metbandit1 did you like my 6th gear roll on uphill on the A31? :D

Back
Top Bottom