Woolwich serious incident

Associate
What is it you want the government to do?

What I want them to do? get tougher on the muslim leaders and community, let them know they will be held accountable if they had prior knowledge of radical members and chose not to share it.

What do I really want them to do? if I shared that, I'd end up in jail for causing offence on the internet.

Soldato
The had a gun and hacked a man to death, I can understand why they didn't.

The firearm I can understand, but the camera guy was close enough for him to attack this guy and also he wasn't even holding his knives right to strike someone at that "moment" but without being there... it's impossible to judge on how to tackle a guy with weapons, let alone a women who was standing right next to him and talking to him.

But, that wouldn't stop me from trying.

Easy for us to say why did the crowd not beat the ###### to death?
But would you take on someone with knife?

Yes, I would. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do something even if I get hurt or killed while doing so. I prefer to be remembered for someone who died trying to protect someone then someone who didn't try when he was there, the word cowardice comes to mind. On a other note I just read a story about some poor british women in Spain who got attacked by some madguy who just cut her head off, the guard at the shopping center tackled him down while the Police and guards was trying to protect the guy from the crowd who was trying to kick the guy to death afterwards.

That women was brave and should be awarded for her actions.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The firearm I can understand, but the camera guy was close enough for him to attack this guy and also he wasn't even holding his knives right to strike someone at that "moment" but without being there... it's impossible to judge on how to tackle a guy with weapons, let alone a women who was standing right next to him and talking to him.

Yes, I would. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do something even if I get hurt or killed while doing so. I prefer to be remembered for someone who died trying to protect someone then someone who didn't try when he was there.

That women was bravo and should be awarded for her actions.

Why would you aggravate the situation like that? There's a difference between bravery and being a fool.

Nope. Was of "Nigerian dissent".

The lefty media actually managed to be racist. (I think)

*descent

Soldato

Yes, I would. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do something even if I get hurt or killed while doing so. I prefer to be remembered for someone who died trying to protect someone then someone who didn't try when he was there.

I've been in similar situations twice in my life. First time I did nothing and regret it... froze in panic, second time I did act.

Nobody knows how they would react in that situation. Unused instincts kick in that you never realised you had.

Associate

I Agree about the women

But its Very easy to say you would but hopefully you/will never find out:)

Soldato
I've been in similar situations twice in my life. First time I did nothing and regret it... froze in panic, second time I did act.

Nobody knows how they would react in that situation. Unused instincts kick in that you never realised you had.

I do agree there, can't blame people for being in shock and freezing in panic and as you said, you never know how we will act in that situation.

Training helps through.

Soldato
There is a Pakistani family that I lived next door to with my parents for 20 years and they was there before my parents moved in 30 years ago, they are just as English as me.

I don't class someone that was bought into this country from another just to be born here as English - if that makes sense?

Soldato
I think I would look for a big metal pole or something and try sneak up and hit him over the head. If i was driving a car i would ram him.

Damn right. There is always a way to solve a problem, the only problem is that in this country with this is that you likely be arrested too!!!

I should also add, I don't have anything about the Police to complain about, it sounded like they got there pretty fast, 9 minutes for the normal beats and 14 minutes for the armed police who did the right thing and shot both of the *******s. I'm glad they alive so they can get justice done upon them.

Last edited:
Caporegime
There is a Pakistani family that I lived next door to with my parents for 20 years and they was there before my parents moved in 30 years ago, they are just as English as me.

I don't class someone that was bought into this country from another just to be born here as English - if that makes sense?

Yes but the intention is meaningless.

Out of curiosity are your other neighbours now Asian too?

Back
Top Bottom