Woolwich serious incident

Soldato
Rest in piece young soldier.

92326513718218980938152.jpg

Associate
Seems these two **** went to the same school as me at the same time I was there. Don't remember them but not nice to think I was mixed in with them at any stage.

Poor lad :(

Soldato

See, shouldn't have to apologize for this. This is why I cannot stand the defensive left in this country.

What is there to get offended about? They shouted Islamic holy words ffs. How clearer could it be. He also said "appeared to be".

This country is a lefty cesspool.

We tried it your way for awhile, how about we go back to being Britain for a bit. It involves not whining about nonsense, going to work and enjoying life.

Soldato
See, shouldn't have to apologize for this. This is why I cannot stand the defensive left in this country.

What is there to get offended about? They shouted Islamic holy words ffs. How clearer could it be. He also said "appeared to be".

We tried it your way for awhile, how about we go back to being Britain for a bit. It involves not whining about nonsense, going to work and enjoying life.

I actually heard that as it was said, and thought it was a daft thing to say, purely because how to you tell by the look of someone they are 'muslim'. It shouldn't warrant an apology but it was very odd.

"Going back" is not going to happen unless there is massive civil unrest.

Deport them anyway. Deport me to Canada too. Or Hawaii even.

I'd rather them be in jail doing time for murder.

Associate

+1

Back
Top Bottom