Woolwich serious incident

Soldato
I find it helps when you actually use the right words, would be nice if our true patriots could actually grasp the language properly.

My spelling is pretty decent, I get the odd word wrong but I have better things to worry about, unlike you.

I'm not a true patriot, I think the country is a dump and I loathe it. It's a politically correct joke run by corrupt pads and wish I could afford to move myself and son abroad.

Chavs, Hipsters, Islamic Jihaddi Scum, EDL.

20 something morons who leave University and quote the unfortunate, accidental killing of innocents abroad as a justification for acts of terrorism on these shores.

This is the generation of retards that will be running this nation shortly. It's only going to get worse.

Canada.

Soldato
Just wow.

link isn't suitable for work tbh
publicshaming.*******.com I won't link the full addy becuase the language is bad but it's pretty diabolical what some morons use twitter for these days.

#myparentswoudlhavekilledmeifispokelikethatinpublic.

What truly gets me is what did these morons do before twitter? stand on their doorsteps and shout? no they kept their misgivings and misguided thoughts in their tiny brains.

Caporegime
Well what happened in gloddwck Oldham was my grandma had a terrace with a few Ukrainians and polish around. When they moved on the Asians moved in. The entire area is now mini Pakistan.

Until you or your family has experienced this you will never understand

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/9496386.stm

Mr Miah lives in a close-knit Bangladeshi community in one part of Oldham. There are no white families there, they left long ago.

Soldato
Canada is also full of immigrants. But they aren't Muslim so they don't have this issue. There are many asians but of the Chinese variety as well as south Americans. I knew a family who were political refugees from el Salvador.

I don't think it's immigrants that are the problem but more how the country deals with them and it's other citizens.

Soldato
Why are you replying. There is an entire internet of spelling errors for you to go and correct.

Are you a school teacher? Shouldn't you be on strike? Is that why you are on here correcting spelling?

You are a troll. Cancer is calling you.

Don't worry his pass time on these forums is to have little jibes at people, isn't that right janesy?

Soldato
The soldier killed in an attack on a London street has been named as Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Hes from Manchester and leaves behind a 2 year old son.

Permabanned
Go away Jane, nobody cares.

Thankyou for yet another amazing input to the thread.

Oh wait, no, that's not right, you are just fishing for a response. Attention seeking :rolleyes:

To be fair he's got a point....

It's not like its a English exam

I'm sorry but if you are constantly going to go on about the state of the country then you should at least check your posts for spelling and grammar errors. Otherwise it's hilariously hypocritical.

Back
Top Bottom